Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell me this is a larp

This is this guys only post so perhaps

This is this guys only post so perhaps
True. She could be complaining to her friends jfl. But imo reads like complete fantasy larp because of this part
she was adamant about wanting me regardless of my ugly looks, weight and dick size which i was very honest about with her, i told her it was small and i'm seriously insecure about it.

Impossible that this shit is real unless betabuxx after riding the 7inch+ only cock carousel
He's only 20 though. It's unlikely he'd even have the money to betabux yet unless he was born into wealth

True. She could be complaining to her friends jfl. But imo reads like complete fantasy larp because of this part
No foids want ugly men and I’ve seen this in front of me irl, so I know the bp is real af

He's only 20 though. It's unlikely he'd even have the money to betabux yet unless he was born into wealth
Maybe she’s playing him because she heard he’s a virgin and wants to give him a little bit of confidence while cheating on him with 6’8 Chad with an 8inch BWC.

I think the whole story is a larp

Yeah it seems like a larp post either to use to "epically own the incels" or to make him feel better about himself

Yeah it seems like a larp post either to use to "epically own the incels" or to make him feel better about himself
Assuming that’s real, he’s getting cheated on by the tall robust chad

Its the personality bruh, this is the evidence, trust me bro

Server error We have encountered an error. Please try again later

brutal

It seems like a larp