Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell me stories of when you asked a hole out on a date

• Thread starter OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7
  • Start date
OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
I want an idea because it is something I should do tbh

It is hopeless

What bs reason did they give for rejecting you and how did you prepare for it

Never bothered, I knew it was over before I started trying to date

once asked is she wanted too eat lunch with me, keep in mind i and the foid was at the same group for a school assignment at the time.
i liked her so i thought that this is a great cover too talk some more with her, i was wrong. send too the principal, for the crime of asking her if she would eat lunch with me. They almost called my parents, but lucky me one teacher told the principal that im "special", and could not understand what i had done. All i said was "hey, should we eat lunch together, maybe work a bit on that assignment?"

got more stories, if you are interested.

Dm'd a bitch from my work because we were vibing so we could get dinner but she only used me so I would pick up her shifts.

there was one time when i was 10-11 yo when i asked this girl from my neighborhood to possibly hang out together some day. Goes without saying it didn't go well and i cringe each time i recall this

one time i got a knife pointed too my throat because i talked too some foid, supposedly it was his target not mine, he never got that bitch, he has some fat land whale today. not sure what happened too that foid.

One girl said she was lesbian, i asked here if she knew the way too the library didn't even ask her out, anyho 5 seconds after turning my head her boyfriend picks here up and kisses her. yeah "lesbian" right, many foids use that tactic.

one girl called me incel, this made me having teachers looking at all that i did at school, didn't even know what a incel was then.

from outside school, told me she was allergic too coffee ( she drank Starbucks everyday ), banned from a dating app because i photo was "fake", it was real but im just ugly i guess. Pepper sprayed once, she missed and just hit my shirt.

there is repeats of some of these, and i have given up

SHE WAS A DYYKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I mesaaged girl from school on facebook. She replied: “You are joking, right :’) “ and then told everyone and everyone laughed

The other time I asked a girl at the sea to take a walk with me along the shore and get some drinks, she said no fuck no and quickly walked away. The scene played out in front of 20 other people. It was not a cold approach btw she knew who i was

I mesaaged girl from school on facebook. She replied: “You are joking, right :’) “ and then told everyone and everyone laughed

The other time I asked a girl at the sea to take a walk with me along the shore and get some drinks, she said no fuck no and quickly walked away. The scene played out in front of 20 other people. It was not a cold approach btw she knew who i was
one time i got a knife pointed too my throat because i talked too some foid, supposedly it was his target not mine, he never got that bitch, he has some fat land whale today. not sure what happened too that foid.

One girl said she was lesbian, i asked here if she knew the way too the library didn't even ask her out, anyho 5 seconds after turning my head her boyfriend picks here up and kisses her. yeah "lesbian" right, many foids use that tactic.

one girl called me incel, this made me having teachers looking at all that i did at school, didn't even know what a incel was then.

from outside school, told me she was allergic too coffee ( she drank Starbucks everyday ), banned from a dating app because i photo was "fake", it was real but im just ugly i guess. Pepper sprayed once, she missed and just hit my shirt.

there is repeats of some of these, and i have given up
Fuck these whores man

Why can't they at least be respectful in rejection

Fuck these whores man

girls just want to have fun comedy GIF

dont matter if it gets some ugly guy killed, girls just want too have fun:foidSoy:

there is no respectful rejection for me, in front of many people especially.

The only half respectful move would be to say ok, take a walk with me and then tell me when we are alone im not her type or she has bf or any other bullshit.

Anything else is public humiliation.