Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell me some movie where main character "dies" within 5 minutes tbhthb

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I came up with this autistic idea to play prank on my mom tbhtbh I am gonna cut a movie when the main character dies and put end credits tbhtbh

Just prank ur m0m br0

Wouldn't you want them to almost die in the end and cut that out?

Wouldn't you want them to almost die in the end and cut that out?
Why lol? It might not sync or some shit, way easier just to cut out almost whole film and leave first 5 mins lol then just add end credits tbhthb

IT the 90s version

beetlejuice?

Say you won the lottery br0. Just look up the winning numbers for last week, buy a ticket with those numbers and check online. It will say however many millions you would have won and she will be very surprised tbhtbhnlg

Why lol? It might not sync or some shit, way easier just to cut out almost whole film and leave first 5 mins lol then just add end credits tbhthb
What you want to do reminds me of this.

What you want to do reminds me of this.

That's where I got the idea from 3-5 weeks ago tbhthb and wanted to do it since then tbhthb ngl but she is not going to watch Toy Story ngl :(

That's where I got the idea from 3-5 weeks ago tbhthb and wanted to do it since then tbhthb ngl but she is not going to watch Toy Story ngl :(

That's why death near the ending is what you would want

Goon2Goblin
Say you won the lottery br0. Just look up the winning numbers for last week, buy a ticket with those numbers and check online. It will say however many millions you would have won and she will be very surprised tbhtbhnlg
:feelskek:

lol my parents dont care about movies for this to work, true autist move tbhtbh

I dont know if such movies are exists

Enter the void not 5 minutes but it's at the beginning but the credits are at the beginning too

Wristcutters: A Love Story (2006) - MC kills himself in the beginning