Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tell me one reason why I should respect women

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
They treat me like shit, they call me weird Nerd, lie to me and laugh at me. They don't deserve to be respected by me at all. I'm not gonna hold the door open for a woman or help her in need. I don't care if they all die.

They don't respect me

Wrong place to ask lol

Well they can shit children, guess that deserves respect, at least according to normies.

Well they can shit children, guess that deserves respect, at least according to normies.
I hate people. I don't want humanity to reproduce. All humans should be destroyed. I hope WW3 comes.

I hate people. I don't want humanity to reproduce. All humans should be destroyed. I hope WW3 comes.
Nah me neither, i want humanity to go extinct as fast as possible.

because its the right thing to do

Nobody is entitled to respect including foids.

"Silly inkwell!! Wahmen gave you birth!!! Without them you wouldn't be here being a mysoginistic loser :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

They are not entitled to your respect, they have to earn it

Gotta say, women are really good at
-discrimination
-playing the victim
-never being loyal
-entitlement

So there are reasons to reapect women :soy: :soy: :soy:

Gotta say, women are really good at
-discrimination
-playing the victim
-never being loyal
-entitlement

So there are reasons to reapect women :soy: :soy: :soy:
They're also very good at spotting a personality, even on a picture. They may be using brain waves to scan my character remotely.

They're also very good at spotting a personality, even on a picture. They may be using brain waves to scan my character remotely.
They also can sense you have posted "hateful" comments online

You should respect waifubots and artificial wombs.

top 10 respectable women:

thank you for watching

Absolutely based. And no fuck respect and fuck women, respect is just another tool the gynocracy uses to control us and mold our behavior.

To be a decent human bean :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: