Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Tell me ONE difference between Islam and the typical incel mainstream stereotype

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
>both are pro women, especially their sexuality, being regulated by men and foids having close to 0 freedom
>both are pro punishment for sexual wayward women
>both are pro relationships between adult men and much younger foids
>both are full of ethnics to the brim

...Yet liberals and SJWs absolutely LOVE Islam and are always willing do defend it no matter what happens and hate us. Why?

They actually hate Islam because Muslims are brown.

1 plane by the religion of peace isn't considered as bad as 1 van by an incel.

Liberals actually hate Islam. They pretend the opposite only as a way to virtue-signal how tolerant are they when in fact, it's just to get more votes.

Liberals (especially liberals female) are full of shit.

'cause reasons.

JFL @ any minority male in America voting democrat every election. Slavery was abolished over 100 years ago and yet they are still slaves to the white democratic party.

I see. My bad. Sorry 'bout that. Will you ever forgive me, good sir?
Yes. I appreciate people who can admit their mistakes and apologize.
Anime series to cheer you up1

we are perceived as being white men. sjws hate white men. sjws love ethnics aka muslims because they vote liberal and they get to virtue signal with them.

>both are pro women, especially their sexuality, being regulated by men and foids having close to 0 freedom
>both are pro punishment for sexual wayward women
>both are pro relationships between adult men and much younger foids
>both are full of ethnics to the brim

...Yet liberals and SJWs absolutely LOVE Islam and are always willing do defend it no matter what happens and hate us. Why?
1. only if it specifically benefits me. no monogamy.
2. no
3. yes
4. not me.

Men are seen as evil oppressors, whereas Islam is seen as unfairly hated victims. It's ridiculous, it's literally the exact opposite of reality, but women have herd mentality and the trend right now is pro-Islam and anti-man.

We could have SJW women screaming their heads off about how Nazis are unfairly stereotyped if it became trendy to do so.

Last edited:
Liberals hate it when white men act like Muslims.

Per the Jews, white western society must be rooted in cultural Marxism and degeneracy.
we are perceived as being white men. sjws hate white men. sjws love ethnics aka muslims because they vote liberal and they get to virtue signal with them.

Funny how every single one of those middle class SJW Feminists who get onto Twitter and social media and talk about how great Islam is NEVER have a Muslim boyfriend or a brown boyfriend. There are plenty of westernized non-religious Muslim males who are Incel and would be all for hooking up with any of these liberal sjw sluts yet the woman ALWAYS has a white cuck numale boyfriend by her side. Always.

I don't even see those women with black boyfriends ever. they shout about Black Lives Matter but when they put their boyfriends up it's always white cucks and nerdcels.

Have you ever once seen an example of one of these loudmouth SJW or Feminist whores putting her money where her mouth is and actually dating a brown refugee guy?

The white women who are most vocal about how great Islam is are not around a single Muslim and certainly not in bed with one.

Funny how every single one of those middle class SJW Feminists who get onto Twitter and social media and talk about how great Islam is NEVER have a Muslim boyfriend or a brown boyfriend. There are plenty of westernized non-religious Muslim males who are Incel and would be all for hooking up with any of these liberal sjw sluts yet the woman ALWAYS has a white cuck numale boyfriend by her side. Always.

I don't even see those women with black boyfriends ever. they shout about Black Lives Matter but when they put their boyfriends up it's always white cucks and nerdcels.

Have you ever once seen an example of one of these loudmouth SJW or Feminist whores putting her money where her mouth is and actually dating a brown refugee guy?

The white women who are most vocal about how great Islam is are not around a single Muslim and certainly not in bed with one.
Biology trumps virtue signaling hands down. They are cattle that will repeat anything the status quo force-feeds them via academia and media but at the end of the day all of them would rather be drilled by a 6'4 blonde Aryan nazi Chad than by an average to below-average Muslim ethnic.