Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell me, How do i get fat?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Title

I just wanna loung around eating everywhere, If im fat its justified, But my body just wont turn fat, So i cant go into the whole gafrield mode, I need a bigger belly, More storage for the hamburgers.

Bored as fuck so i type this post

Eat a bunch. Pasta and beer

Just eat like shit, that type of food is designed in a way where you consume a lot of calories while still feeling hungry

eat loads of crisps

Title

I just wanna loung around eating everywhere, If im fat its justified, But my body just wont turn fat, So i cant go into the whole gafrield mode, I need a bigger belly, More storage for the hamburgers.
Eat American "food." All of our shit is so filled with artificial sugar it's not even funny.

Consume gallons of corn syrup

Eat American "food." All of our shit is so filled with artificial sugar it's not even funny.
This. You could probably eat 500 calories a day and still manage to become fat as shit eating american “food”. Half of the chemicals are illegal in europe, everything is filled with corn syrup which completely fucks your insulin levels. The food here is poison.

Eat more and move less. As a fatcel thats how i did it

Take estrogen

why do u want to get fat

@Fat Link Help our boy out.

Get McDonald quarter pounder

easy ----> Eat :bigbrain:

why do u want to get fat
This

Being fat (as young male) is main indicator of unattractiveness.

Sweets and sugary foods were my main cause of obesity. Add some processed and junk foods and no physical activity and you're done.