Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tell me about your dreams

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Tell me is there some repetitive symbolic pattern in your dreams?
Do you nave one? Please tell me.
And if you see regulary in dreams some heometrival figures tell me what they are.
Thank you

Man I had a dream last night where one of my old high school classmate found me through this forum somehow. Like he knew it was me and messaged me and told me everything about myself. I started panicking. I thought he was gonna tell everyone

And I rarely even have dreams

I rarely get dreams but they're usually weird or abstract to the point that I don't remember most of them.

Man I had a dream last night where one of my old high school classmate found me through this forum somehow. Like he knew it was me and messaged me and told me everything about myself. I started panicking. I thought he was gonna tell everyone

And I rarely even have dreams
I would not be afraid of it.. I would rather be amused and even happy.

Was in recurring nightmare in childhood. That my duty is to watch in round red monitor of some device, and I can see something scary in it. And then often waking up from that nighgtmare, and running, but still dreaming it even after waking up

Monitor

I need adrenalin because i feel empty. Btw everybody knows that im an incel. My friends know it my mom knows it .
Btw i did eberything in order to be recognized.

My dad passed away 5 or so years ago. Every once in a while I'll dream about him coming back, about how he didn't actually die and was laying low the entire time. I think it means I haven't fully processed his death.

my dreams are surreal as fuck, usually wandering around futuristic/altered versions of my city for various reasons

Can you extract some peculiar trait of your dreams that repeates? Is there some dreams that relate to inceldom?

As a kid I would have nightmares of rats, 1 of them maybe from around age 8, the floor was a pool of rats and I was on the bed like a boat

I get constant nightmares that vary in intensity.

Seems collective subconsciosness of modern people is pretty much individual:feelskek:

No common patterns no illuminations nothing at alll.

That is the problem because only collective subconscios can save you.

The problem of modern man is that he lost introspection.

Why did it happen? Because of internet!
Because fragmental impressions of internet destroy cohesive symbolic sugestive power of subconscious.

My dreams are about chads fucking my waifu while I watch

I was smoking in my dream and literally puffing in real life

My dreams never make any sense, but they are a great Cope however. It's like a positive affect of LSD trip.

My dreams are often quite realistic, but I usually don't remember them well. Only a few dreams get printed on my memory, mostly the wet ones, which I fortunately rarely have though.

One recurring dream I have is about is about a wolf who eats one victim at a time and I'm always around when it appears, but usually have my backpack with m, that has a weapon like irl. It ate a moose in the first dream and I was blamed for it.

Next time, the door was left open at my home, where a lot of cats were and I escaped, while one got eaten. The cat wanted me to let it out, but I let the door close on it, becauae I didn't like it.

In the last dream, there was a sick, beaten up cat with its tail missing. It was going crazy, hissing a lot and seemed like it was trying to get away from something. There were two better looking cats that mated.

The wolf attacked again and went after the beaten up cat. I was stayed on top of some platform away from it, ready to pull the weapon from backpack. The cat fought back and clawed the wolf's face, stretching it, but it was futile. The wolf clawed the cat's face apart and ate it while the cats that mated just watched. I realized the cat's tail was missing, because the wolf ate it.

In other dreams, I'm driving a car (which I can't do irl) and it's usually on a dangerous freeway with no rails. In others, I'm looking for weed in a dark city full of thugs, chilling somewhere in peace smoking weed or aimlessly running up and down a staircase in some sort of office building full of empty restrooms.

im not getting dreams too often
if im getting then they are about virgin gf

I always dream about women or beautiful things. When I awake, I am in a Nighmare.

So it's the opposite of normalfags -- they have bad dreams and wake up to a good life, I have good dreams and wake up to a nightmare