Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell me about that thing you wait for before you sui

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
@JohnWickCel #

What was it again? Makes me curious.

Yes I am still alive. I'm still waiting on a Spider-Man series on DeviantArt I like to end, which should be around the first weekend of September, before I do it. I'm trying to stay off this forum until then since I keep irritating members so hopefully this will be my last public reply or thread until I go through with my suicide and make my suicide thread.

I looked the Black / Green mamba profile up already I still don't get it. He doesn't sui cuz some mediocre fanart?

Last edited:
when your life is full of so much pain that you just want to die but then you remember soyderman and he makes it all worth it

Elliot Rodger's Resurrection

I looked the Black / Green mamba profile up already I still don't get it. He doesn't sui cuz some mediocre fanart?
yeah actually I assumed it was a webcomic or something and he was waiting to see how it ends but these are just regular drawings

yeah actually I assumed it was a webcomic or something and he was waiting to see how it ends but these are just regular drawings
Same man.

30th birthday

fear of the unknown

@JohnWickCel Don't get me wrong, this is not meant as an attack. I am genuinely curious.