Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell me about genetics.

N

NewBoi

Banned
-
Hey friends,

I had always a one-sided view of genetics and it was like this:

I always thought if
Chad bangs Stacy - > high chance of a pretty child
Chad bangs Becky or normie bangs Stacy - >still high chance of pretty child

But furthermore I thought always that genetics can improve.
That means, even if Normie fucks normie or incel fucks normie, there is still a chance that the child will become prettier or taller at least.
I even thought alone to know pretty faces would be enough to influence the look of your child.

Take height as example. The germans are seconds tallest humans in the world. There are statistics that they grew a lot in the last 50 years and we think that is because of the better food supply.

The thing is, people in this forum don't believe in this concept of mine.
They think even if you have pretty parents you still can become ugly and short.

That makes the whole reproducing thing a lottery and puts us all in a misery.
That means I am ugly and my child will become ugly. I am handsome and my child can still become ugly.

Don't matter how you look at it, my genes are destined to be doomed this way.

But I need prettier, taller and better children for my genes to survive.

So how is your view at this?

It's pretty much lottery, you can still get genes of your grandma or grandpa. And features that made your mother attractive won't necessarily make you handsome. Sure if you're a chad there is a high chance your kid will also be one but you never know.

It's pretty much lottery, you can still get genes of your grandma or grandpa. And features that made your mother attractive won't necessarily make you handsome. Sure if you're a chad there is a high chance your kid will also be one but you never know.
Yes my brother mogs me hard. He is 7/10. Meanwhile I have shitty health issues and 2/10 face.

So my genes are doomed? My child will become ugly and depressive.
His son too.
And his son too.

That means, not only am I fucked, my entire lineage is fucked.

My only hope is extinction?

So my genes are doomed? My child will become ugly and depressive.
His son too.
And his son too.

That means, not only am I fucked, my entire lineage is fucked.

My only hope is extinction?
if you're on this forum you aren't having kids buddy boyo

Brutal

Can somebody explain the recombination article to me in short?
Don't want to read it right now. Too much text.

I'll write my theory again.

Above all, women are programmed to avoid mating with males with high mutation loads, because those males can lead to a hazardous pregnancy, and thus DEATH during childbirth.

They are designed to be attracted to the "safest" mates possible, those that are the most normal, right in the middle of the bell curve.

That's why they're so picky. Any deformity or signs of genetic anomaly and it's over.

Last edited:
It's a dice roll. If you have attractive parents you get a bonus to your roll, but you can still roll a really low value.

I'll write my theory again.

Above all, women are programmed to avoid mating with males with high mutation loads, because those males can lead to a hazardous pregnancy, and thus DEATH during childbirth.

They are designed to be attracted to the "safest" mates possible, those that are the most normal, right in the middle of the bell curve.

That's why they're so picky. Any deformity or signs of genetic anomaly and it's over.
Yeah. Making a baby puts them at huge risk/disadvantage for NINE MONTHS. And even after that they still have to take care of the baby.

It's a huge investment of time, energy, resources.

A guy can just blow a load and leave if he wants. Or fuck other women and keep spreading his DNA.

This is why men are far less picky than women instinctively.

It's a huge investment of time, energy, resources.

Yes, but I like to point out that it is not just a big investment, it's a real risk.

We tend to forget how risky childbirth is for our species. It's not painful for no reason. It is actually quite a gamble. Women have to do it to reproduce, but considering how risky it is (or rather was before modern medicine), it makes sense that they are programmed to be willing to do it only if they can limit the danger as much as possible.

Sorry, I am not a biologist/geneticist
Try asking at your local uni about this

That means Becky gets fucked by Chad. Becky is not pretty enough for a relationship with Chad. Becky gets pregnant, but a normie is going to raise the kid.

Still guys, I will stay by my own view of genetics. It's the most reasonable and logic.

And Chad don't fucks always all Beckys. He sometimes settles down with one Stacy and it's over.

If your theory is true that means my best chance is to get a Stacy with a lot of money and pregnant her, but my children still have high chance to get ugly.
What's the point in my life then.

Last edited:

The y chromosome is more prone to mutations, so it's even more likely for a male to come out genetic trash.
The human Y chromosome is particularly exposed to high mutation rates due to the environment in which it is housed. The Y chromosome is passed exclusively through sperm, which undergo multiple cell divisions during gametogenesis. Each cellular division provides further opportunity to accumulate base pair mutations. Additionally, sperm are stored in the highly oxidative environment of the testis, which encourages further mutation. These two conditions combined put the Y chromosome at a greater opportunity of mutation than the rest of the genome.[13] The increased mutation opportunity for the Y chromosome is reported by Graves as a factor 4.8.[13] However, her original reference obtains this number for the relative mutation rates in male and female germ lines for the lineage leading to humans.

I have bad genetics

I'm no expert but its called Genetic Recombination. Genes aren't 3+2=5, 10-5=5.

That means Becky gets fucked by Chad. Becky is not pretty enough for a relationship with Chad. Becky gets pregnant, but a normie is going to raise the kid.

Still guys, I will stay by my own view of genetics. It's the most reasonable and logic.

And Chad don't fucks always all Beckys. He sometimes settles down with one Stacy and it's over.

If your theory is true that means my best chance is to get a Stacy with a lot of money and pregnant her, but my children still have high chance to get ugly.
What's the point in my life then.
no lol ur children will have a less chance of being ugly if ur with a stacy over if ur a becky, but theres still variability due to genetic recombination. this isnt a "theory" its just how dna works