Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tell her how you feel

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I don't care if she has a boyfriend. I don't care if you're only friends. Call her. Now. Tell her how you feel and report back.
:feelsPop:

mental breakdown

If you don't tell her how you feel you will spend the rest of your life regretting it.
If you don't tell her how you feel you will spend the rest of your life regretting it.

ok i will write that down in my notepad

mental breakdown

proof that women are children

bluepill baits me

Just be confident bro.. :soy: :soy:

bookmarked will read later

tenor.gif

I'll call her and then have sex, easy.

No way. I actually subtlety asked her what type of guy she's into. She said "guys out out of my league" aka Chads. I don't even wanna talk to her anymore.

@Speedloader did it work?

I want you to pick up the phone and dial her right now. Just imagine if she was thinking about you RIGHT NOW and you didn't call!
No way. I actually subtlety asked her what type of guy she's into. She said "guys out out of my league" aka Chads. I don't even wanna talk to her anymore.
Tell her that she is your reason to get up in the morning. Tell her now before it's too late.

Last edited:
lol @ thinking rats are truecels
>Dr. Ramm notes the mouse's body mass is quite petite, resulting in a penis that "is still only 7 to 8 mm long.

don't have anyone to tell ngl

I don't care if she has a boyfriend. I don't care if you're only friends. Call her. Now. Tell her how you feel and report back.
Who?
I want you to pick up the phone and dial her right now. Just imagine if she was thinking about you RIGHT NOW and you didn't call!

Tell her that she is your reason to get up in the morning. Tell her now before it's too late.
Dude that's cucked this isn't like you i'm scared

everyone but me gotta learn this is cringe.

Did that before.
She didn't even acknowledge i told her i had feelings for her. She just moved on as if i had said nothing.
Then a few months later she blocked me out of nowhere.
:feelsbadman:

Did that before.
She didn't even acknowledge i told her i had feelings for her. She just moved on as if i had said nothing.
Then a few months later she blocked me out of nowhere.
:feelsbadman:
Did you try writing her a song?

Try writing her a song and give her some flowers. Then tell her how you feel again and report your findings.
I knew her from online. We don't even live in the same country. Plus no, i am too disgusted by her now to do that

I knew her from online. We don't even live in the same country. Plus no, i am too disgusted by her now to do that
It doesn't matter how many guys she has been with if she chooses you in the end. If you be persistent and tell her how you feel eventually she will realize what a catch you are.

I'm gonna skip a few steps and send her a pic of my asshole because she is a piece of shit.

It doesn't matter how many guys she has been with if she chooses you in the end. If you be persistent and tell her how you feel eventually she will realize what a catch you are.
:soy:

Awful idea. Many men fall for that shit