Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tekken thread

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
Who do you main? What's the max rank you achieved (rank is meaningless also)?

Attachments

• __lili_tekken_drawn_by_rei1028__327a02acc2a60a983b6c96500d0019a4.jpg
    __lili_tekken_drawn_by_rei1028__327a02acc2a60a983b6c96500d0019a4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Julia. Don't remember rank because I haven't played in a while.

Only played Tekken 5 and 4 before tbh

Tekken 4 is best tekken very based. Try tag 2 on xbox I really like it personally
nice, might try that out tbh. As for mains, I didn't really have any tbh. I liked playing Heihachi and Bryan the most though.

nice, might try that out tbh. As for mains, I didn't really have any tbh. I liked playing Heihachi and Bryan the most though.
Heihachi is my second main he's fun to play comfy. I heard Bryan's orbital is OP

yeah turning her into a vegan ethot feels sinful

Well, I'm sure she was always vegan: she respects wildlife and the nature around her too much to eat animals. But she's too old to be an ethot, considering her age in Tekken 3, which was a long time ago. It also doesn't make sense how much uglier she looks now, like a different person. She looked better in Tekken 4.

Well, I'm sure she was always vegan: she respects wildlife and the nature around her too much to eat animals. But she's too old to be an ethot, considering her age in Tekken 3, which was a long time ago. It also doesn't make sense how much uglier she looks now, like a different person. She looked better in Tekken 4.
she twitchmaxxed for a good cause, protecting the environment with simpbucks. Maybe just graphical changes, but yeah she looks super cute in Tekken 4

I loved playing Tekken 2 and Tekken 3 back in the day. 2 had an amazing soundtrack.

I don't have a console now so haven't kept up with the most recent games.

I played the one on the psp and I think jack because he had a move which you can spam to beat the entire campaign

I played the one on the psp and I think jack because he had a move which you can spam to beat the entire campaign
Yeah Tekken 5 was on PSP, love that game. Jack is still a cheap character even in Tekken 7 and boring to watch in tournaments, so I guess not much has changed.