Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Teethpilled: My teeth are made what me trucel and ugly

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
My every problem with trucelness, not just ugliness stems from bad teeth.

I fell off the bed when I was very little, from then on, my chin had become slanted and on one side my teeth are very small, the other side the teeth are ok, this creates a horrible, asymmetrical appearance.

I've heard people say don't be too late to fix it. Yes, I am too late to fix it, it's over now, I was looking at some of my photos and realized I was one of the ugliest people I've ever seen on the planet, ever.

Depends on your age, but your skull is somewhat changeable until you're 60 so you should consult a dentist or an orthodontist ASAP and see what the possibilities are.

Depends on your age, but your skull is somewhat changeable until you're 60 so you should consult a dentist or an orthodontist ASAP and see what the possibilities are.
I know, I'm still not an adult JFL

omg

brutal neglected parenting pill

feel you, only moneymaxx should work in that case
They were sleeping but you could say so, my mom hates me now anyway :feelskek: she, like me was sent her own way, her own inceltears way :worryfeels:

I relate to you, my teeth are so fucked its making me suicidal even