Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Teeth whitening maxxing

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Anybody know of any good products or techniques for successful teeth whitening maxxing?

Not sure, but I could probably do with them. My teeth are becoming slightly discoloured from years of only brushing once a day.

Mogs me for the sole reason that its white.

I just wash them daily.
Only go to the dentist once a year.
They look whitey btw

There are some whitening toothpastes. Would only use them before going out. It's harmful to use them too often.

this post is just made for me
There are some whitening toothpastes. Would only use them before going out. It's harmful to use them too often.
yes black one. iam using it rn it doesnt help. im using it everyday 2 times o effect.
:cryfeels: :feelstrash:

Crest whitening strips definitely have worked for me, but they are expensive. There are some knockoff Chinese versions available on Amazon if you search for whitening strips. Haven't tried them myself so can't say how effective they are. Of course actual dental procedures are more reliable, but then we're talking a still greater expense.

Charcoal toothpastes worked for me. Used it for about two or three weeks (until a 4oz tube was finished) and noticed a big difference.

ill do that one day but not yet, i never smile anyway

people think i smoke because of my teeth