Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Teeth brushing is the ultimate cope

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
You think if you brush teeth things will get better for you. Guess what they won’t get better only worse for you if you teeths brush. Rotten molars have taken over my back of my mouth and inflamed gum tissue has taken over but it won’t be long until all molar teeth are gone

You think if you brush teeth things will get better for you. Guess what they won’t get better only worse for you if you teeths brush. Rotten molars have taken over my back of my mouth and inflamed gum tissue has taken over but it won’t be long until all molar teeth are gone
Brush Colgate GIF

Gotta brush bro

eat your (((fluoride))) goy

How will you eat when all your teeth are rotten and have fallen out?

Real man with collects filth from his teeth and injects it into a cut on limbs

season 2 something smells GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Just began for bad hygienecels

brushing teeth does literally nothing

brushing teeth does literally nothing
You are full of shit. I neglected dental hygiene as a young teen and got many cavities. Now that I brush my teeth regularly, I almost never get cavities. Brush your teeth. You don’t want to end up with a painful mouth of rotten teeth

You are full of shit. I neglected dental hygiene as a young teen and got many cavities. Now that I brush my teeth regularly, I almost never get cavities. Brush your teeth. You don’t want to end up with a painful mouth of rotten teeth
We are trying to rot out all the teeths and then we get 3-s printed denturemax

Do you know how to use a 3d printer? And how will you make the dentures stay in place so you can chew?
My brother knows someone who has a 3-d printer I plan to ask him to make me denture

Can't you just brush your teeth every day? That way you won't need dentures.
Look at the threads I made before I tell you about how teeth brushing is fucking stupid