Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Teens can consent to become fucking trannies, but are too immature to have sex with an adult

LostVayne

LostVayne

Banned
-
How many stories have you heard of teen males becoming tranny filth, and people say they have a right to the choice?

Yet if I say I want to bed a 16 year old I should be locked up somewhere to rot.

Hell, even if the girl is 18, if the man is say 40, they'll STILL call him a pedo even though the girl IS legal.

This is just older foids trying artificially inflate their smv by shaming older men who date young.

In the past, women in the prime of their youth were always valued more than hags, but in today's society hags want to compete by saying any man who dates young is a pedo.

Fucking pathetic.

Some guy lost his career because he said that it could be dangerous to tell children that they're not their biological gender at a young age and should wait until puberty. Fucking clown world.

His life is over because people are so desperate to pander to a ridiculous delusion.

He already apologized, called himself "ignorant", etc. Prostrating before the twatter bobblehead army.

This is just older foids trying artificially inflate their smv by shaming older men who date young.
This and the cucks that believe in age of consent

Some guy lost his career because he said that it could be dangerous to tell children that they're not their biological gender at a young age and should wait until puberty. Fucking clown world.

His life is over because people are so desperate to pander to a ridiculous delusion.

They always hated Mario Lopez. In their eyes, he represents everything they hate.
"Toxic masculinity"

but im the monster for being attracted to jbs

original.gif

what a joke of a society