Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teencels, GTFIH!

Kirishima

Kirishima

Recruit
★★★
For all my teenage incels, how do you guys LDAR, and if so, for how long do you usually do it? Ik that since we teens usually have to deal with school, living with parents, and other stuff, LDAR isn’t always an option.

JFL at teens who aren't worldofwarcraftraidingatleastthreenightsaweekwithatopguildmaxxing

Edit: yes, this is a single word

19, live on my own, starting college, I LDAR for a long time. I haven't had true social interaction since the early years of high school, but even those years are shit

JFL at high school biggest waste of time ever

if you're under 16 and reading this, stop LDARing and ascend you faggots.

If ur a teencel do w.e it takes to ascend u only got 1 life. Looking back teen years was a blur. I would just focus on getting laid. (Sadly I’m high inhib never did this)

JFL at teens who aren't worldofwarcraftraidingatleastthreenightsaweekwithatopguildmaxxing

Edit: yes, this is a single word
You’re not a teen, are you? U look oldcel in pics.
JFL at high school biggest waste of time ever
In burgerland it’s against the law not to go to high school unless you are officially homeschooled

You’re not a teen, are you? U look oldcel in pics.

In burgerland it’s against the law not to go to high school unless you are officially homeschooled
I'm 25 indeed, but I was a teen too...

Pretend like your studying so you aren't bothered and then do whatever