Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teenage Tourettes camp

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Bunch of kids with Tourettes go to summer camp together. lulz ensues

We need a camp for teenage incels so we they feel at home with fellow incels tbh...

love the based tourettes boy who goes "Jen gives head!"

Wish someone had tourettes and said "Women are whores"

Hahaha I remember those videos. Oldies but goodies.

Reminds me of this great rap song I heard not long ago.

I knew a Tourettes dude! We were drinking buddies for a while. He couldn't keep friends. He was a angry dude!

His word was, "ping!"

One time he was yawning with his arms raised and stretched, as he lowered them he sighed, ping. All calm and gentle like.

I told him he might enjoy Kraftwerk! "Boing boom tschak!" Song. He hated me after that.

I knew a Tourettes dude! We were drinking buddies for a while. He couldn't keep friends. He was a angry dude!

His word was, "ping!"

One time he was yawning with his arms raised and stretched, as he lowered them he sighed, ping. All calm and gentle like.

I told him he might enjoy Kraftwerk! "Boing boom tschak!" Song. He hated me after that.

I know one too, complete trucel.

I know one too, complete trucel.
I can understand why they have such a shitty attitude! Must be rough not having control of your own mouth! In a way I'm a blurter too! But just stupid inane bullshit. Not random shit... Rough life.

Tourettes guy