Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Teenage tiktokcel chad says he isn't Incel in sewers.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240728 000754
Hope someone throws acid on his face. Faggot

JFL @ this larp, most likely just wanted to get banned for whatever reason.

he should have joined the blackpill club forum, since I think they technically allow non-incels.

This sounds like one of the biggest LARPs ever.

Chads love to state their height but no chad or normie would ever talk about their shoulder width, that's how you know it's LARP

Its either a nonsense larp or legit. I don't know but either way he wouldn't stand a chance irl. As I always say, its easy to act like a boss online but irl he would piss himself

Last edited:
That’s not a Chad, IIRC he’s a curry in Scandinavia. He’s never touched pussy in his life and never will, he’s such a fucking loser he has to trollfag on an incel forum. Fuck him and I hope he dies

It's larp, no chad goes to an incel forum lmao

That’s not a Chad, IIRC he’s a curry in Scandinavia. He’s never touched pussy in his life and never will, he’s such a fucking loser he has to trollfag on an incel forum. Fuck him and I hope he dies
How do you know?