Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Teenage sluts in the gym

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I always go to the gym early to avoid zoomers, but I think they didnt have school today because of easter, so there were a bunch of teenage sluts today. They where wearing short leggins, you could perfectly see their asses, it's not that different from being naked tbh.
A brutal reminder of what I missed out on.

Time to exERcise :feelsthink:

just channel that rage and sadness energy into running or bench press.
that's what I do

it's over

Should’ve yelled, “does it smell like bumhole and fish in here or what?” While clapping your hands

It's over for gymcels

It's over for gymcels
50944.jpg

Joined Mar 12, 2023

that's why i don't go to gyms tbh, most of the ones in my location are mixed and toilets are wearing slutty clothes all the time when going there.
you probably need to find a man-only gym

that's why i don't go to gyms tbh, most of the ones in my location are mixed and toilets are wearing slutty clothes all the time when going there.
you probably need to find a man-only gym
But I kinda enjoy watching girls tbh, is the only place where i can watch them since I don't leave my house

Bet they were checking out the Chad's too whilst they checked them out, it's how sex happens.

Bet they were checking out the Chad's too whilst they checked them out, it's how sex happens.
They where talking with a zoomer guy. He mogged me obviously

All gyms in Iran are gender separated and it makes normie men act like zero inhibit stinky savage chimpanzees and it's the main reason I hate the gym, if there was foids in the gym they would act like humans, existence of foids is like an unintentional behavior regulator for low life normies
brutal
when i moved to north tunisia, pretty much a ton of gyms were mixed and the number of toilets wearing thots and tight clothing is mind blowing , i couldn't go back to that place ever after that occasion. but it's the norm in places like tunisia, whores are literally having their bellies naked in the street when summer. definitely not the case in libya

Do those whores even realize why they have off? To them Good Friday and the Last Supper are just extra days to slut around

wouldn’t public gym just make your red face worse
Yes, thats why I didnt want to go at first but then I low inhib maxed and now I don't give a fuck. I catch normies staring at me sometimes but I don't care. I'm pretty sure these zoomers sluts take pictures of me to laugh with their friends

paying attention to girls in public is a teenager trait

Why a jb would be in the gym?

Imagine going to a commercial gym as an incel.
Some of you faggots willingly ropefuel yourselves.

Why even go to gym as an incel? No gym for your face or height. It's over.

It is trendy right now. They do a couple of squats and maybe some cardio and that's it.
Another reason not to go to the gym.