Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Teenage male feminist kills self after female friend falsely accuses him of sexual assault at Women's March.

• Thread starter CreationalTarget
  • Start date
CreationalTarget

CreationalTarget

Recruit
★★★
https://www.pluralist.com/posts/224...-accuses-him-of-sexual-abuse-at-women-s-march

Women's March happens. Teenage boy attends with close female friend he's in love with. They call out the names of accused sexual assaulters to shame them. Kid ends up on list, runs home, and ropes. Foid later retracts accusation.

Also, the kid lives with a single mother who chose not to disclose the false accuser even after the suicide to "protect" her.

I feel kinda bad even though it's hard to sympathize with a male feminist.

A prime example of someone who could have been saved by taking the black pill

When the mother cares more about the bitch who killed its son than its own son.

This is fucking disgusting.

I've given it a second thought. Good riddance to him. It was his fault for engaging with the blue pill so hard that he died from it. Let this be a lesson.

She didn’t explain why she did it and the mom doesn’t want to press charges or anything. They need to prosecute her for a false allegation, I thought Argentina was better than this. Where is the accountability. He probably didn’t know about the blue pill OP

I've given it a second thought. Good riddance to him. It was his fault for engaging with the blue pill so hard that he died from it. Let this be a lesson.

Hopefully many other male feminists follow his example

he was doomed from the start, i only have pity

Serves him right for being a traitor to his gender

I don't want to live in this planet anymore. Why is it that women can get away with this shit? I'm tired of men suffering and dying because of manipulative sluts like this. False rap allegations/accusations should be a felony

...... Really?

Argentina literally forced a talk show host to feature a feminist on his show for 10 minutes without refuting or interrupting a single thing the bitch is saying BY LAW for insulting feminism.
I didn’t know all of that. That shitty talk show probably got cancelled by the end of its season. 10 minutes of one person talking would put me to sleep or make me turn the channel. I feel low IQ for not knowing about Argentina being “ so progressive”:soy: .

"Single mother"

He was just a son of a bitch.

Natural selection at its finest

Goodbye trucel, you didnt deserve to live

I didn’t know all of that. That shitty talk show probably got cancelled by the end of its season. 10 minutes of one person talking would put me to sleep or make me turn the channel.
RIP Argentina, I'll be damned if Brazil does any better but it'd be a pleasant surprise.

Remember, foids are the meme gender. :feelsthink:

Remember, foids are the meme gender. :feelsthink:
This is some next level meme shit

Foids must be born with ritalincel level autism, because that's the only explanation I can think of for this bullshit.

This is some next level shit

They are eating their own. This means the system is collapsing on itself

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

Synopsis: I want to take a damn nap already

She didn’t explain why she did it and the mom doesn’t want to press charges or anything. They need to prosecute her for a false allegation, I thought Argentina was better than this. Where is the accountability. He probably didn’t know about the blue pill OP
Argentina is a feminist hellhole.

male feminist
The cunt deserved it.

I fucking laugh whenever a male feminist gets fucked over by the very creature he wants to serve and worship.

Serves him right for dancing with the devil.

Let this be a lesson to cucks everywhere.

a single mother who chose not to disclose the false accuser even after the suicide to "protect" her.

Even his own mother doesnt give a shit about him.. lol male feminists are the ultimate cucks

Some people have to learn the hard way, some lessons are final

When I imagine it happening I can't stop laughing. You go to a feminist march, they read names one by one: Here are the biggest fucking rapists of Argentina and you hear your name is there lol. Then your feminist friend looks at you and says: Yeah it's true. You shouldn't have sent that second message. Hahaha.

u srs man

raised without a father, single parent home, I can guarantee he was raised to hate and be ashamed to be male by his whore mother who even after her son roped is covering for the bitch who made up lies about him
5c2a95193d372515a3000006.jpeg

just look at his photo, gender ambiguous, 100% his mother shamed him constantly about being male and how evil he was so he ended up trying to be as non-masculine as possible

the kid was just a teenager, he never had a chance, you can't just expect kids too be blackpilled.

if there was any justice in this world his slut of a mother would be dragged out and lynched for what she did.

modern feminism curing the world of toxic masculinity one male suicide at a time.

JFL @ western society

looks like the :soy: jared leto

If she cared about the kid she would have had a baby with a guy that stuck around. Single mothers are the ultimate trash

I don't feel bad at all. Feminists are degenerates. And the only good degenerate is a dead degenerate.
Also, the kid lives with a single mother who chose not to disclose the false accuser even after the suicide to "protect" her.
Brutal mompill. Women will always defend each other, even if it is against their own sons.

modern feminism curing the world of toxic masculinity one male suicide at a time.

JFL @ western society
Elliot Rodger and Marc Lepine had valid points that they penned in their Manifesto.
Alek Minassian, not sure as he must have been set up as a patsy and an Israeli Jew did the driving.

just wear make-up and be a feminist bro

"Male feminist".

Good fucking riddance.