Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Teenage girls at wal-mart

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
I went to Wal-Mart to pick up some groceries with my mom tonight. I mainly went because I need more alcohol, anyway I saw these two white blonde stacies, they couldn't have been over 17. One was taking pictures of the other while pulling down her shorts a bit to show her ass, I could see the flash of the camera. She was literally showing her ass, having her friend take pictures of it, laughing so loud. I've never seen this kind of stuff in person but goddamn was it suicidefuel.

Women are getting sluttier and sluttier younger and younger, and we're just supposed to sit there, look and suffer and not do anyhting

Women are getting sluttier and sluttier younger and younger, and we're just supposed to sit there, look and suffer and not do anyhting
my moms response was pretty based, she said "and they wonder why guys stare and make comments"

this is fucking ropefuel.

fuuuuuuuuuuuck

i remember seeing so many chicks at the mall in booty shorts when i was doing day game. extreme suifuel. fuck fuck fuck fuck

this is fucking ropefuel.

fuuuuuuuuuuuck

i remember seeing so many chicks at the mall in booty shorts when i was doing day game. extreme suifuel. fuck fuck fuck fuck
What offender registry are you on after doing game?

What offender registry are you on after doing game?
none actually. i cant fucking believe how lucky i am. i am never attempting this ever again it was the most cringe and delusional thing i could ever do

none actually. i cant fucking believe how lucky i am. i am never attempting this ever again it was the most cringe and delusional thing i could ever do
I did exactly the same and probably worse. ‘Just be confident bro‘ was not even a meme, I actually believed it.

Images 8

I would of gone to the bathroom and masturbated furiously ngl

@Total Imbecile got a tent around there.
Smartcel.

my moms response was pretty based, she said "and they wonder why guys stare and make comments"
Most older women actually have some sense. Granted, they’re still women, so they’re still inherently whores, but at least they were raised with values and know degeneracy when they see it.