Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Teen years are the best.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
For everything. Including relationships. It's completely over for me. Missing teen years cannot be compensated.

I just hid in my room plying vidya and browsing random shit on the internet.

I don't know why people here take the teenagelovepill so much

teen years suck unless you waste your adult life being a wagecuck instead of having any ambitions
How do you avoid wagecucking?

I ruined my teenage years

I can see that point of view generally speaking personally for me it was horrible.

Missing out and not reaching the usual milestones others experience is brutal. Just have to carry on coping and live with the scars.

All years are a bless if u have jaw and chin

My teen years are already over

Happiness is a pretty nebulous concept that fluctuates erratically hour by hour (let alone year by year) - I doubt any statistic could capture it.

I don't think humans should aspire for happiness anyway as opposed to meaning and satisfaction. If you just want to maximize pleasure then you can just pump opioids until you die.

Ecstatic happiness is more or less the experience of reaching a light at the end of the tunnel; as soon as it is reached you enter another tunnel, with your ambitions (and self-discipline) pushing you to move forward. Why else do people love playing hard video games?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U88jj6PSD7w

Also here's a good dialogue from Jordan Peterson back when he wasnt so retarded (I say this as a leftist)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPETcaQ3Z2o

Dude they’re asking them how happy or SATISFIED they are with their life and they literally are thinking of all the things they’ve dealt with recently

So yeah the teen years are better than your 30s

The media just portrays it as worse than it really is

Missing out and not reaching the usual milestones others experience is brutal. Just have to carry on coping and live with the scars.

It would be if I was not short and not ugly and NT

Agree. I'll never recover from what i have missed out on , I wish i was a teenager

agepill is the most brutal

I don't know why people here take the teenagelovepill so much

teen years suck unless you waste your adult life being a wagecuck instead of having any ambitions
nah teenage years best if ur attractive and rich

Nah man, teen years are shit no matter who you are. It's those college years.

Nah man, teen years are shit no matter who you are. It's those college years.
College has more pressure. For normies teen years are definitely the best

my teen years were before instagram/facebook
things were great then, for everyone

we need a time machine ASAP

I'm the middle of my teen years

They are beast by default. I was a teen throughout the 2000s and I def miss our vibe. Uni is a second chance tho. And you can still tour University Colleges with public campuses if you want the ladies but gotta hit the gym.

Early childhood mogged hard. When i still was so young and didn't understand anything. When girls and boys wanted to play with me in kindergarten. Kindergarten best time of my life. Life degrades with age.