Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Teen whore using 50 year oldcel for money (proof)

mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-
Your thoughts on this @Sneir ? (Talking in a video game of course)

this is why foids didn't have rights for the longest time

Honestly it's your fault if you fall for this shit fucking bluepiller

A very common occurence

Women can't love, they only care about looks and money. Proof is in the pudding

Honestly it's your fault if you fall for this shit fucking bluepiller
As a Professor in Blackpillosophy I am clearly against it you retard. The only bluepiller here is you and Yo mamma greycel kiddo.

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy I am clearly against it you retard. The only bluepiller here is you and Yo mamma greycel kiddo.
I'm not talking to you OP but the cuck from reddit

As an incel this is the closest thing you can get to fucking prime pussy raw. I could maybe reach this point eventually, but it's more likely that I'll crash and burn from this life of solitude while masking my autism and friendlessness every wagieday. And I'm not high IQ enough to get a proper FAGMAN tier tech job filled with autists.

Then again the post didn't sound like a very expensive arrangement. Unfortunately it seems like he spends time on conditioning the foid to feel dependent on his cash though. I just wanna fuck them rather than taking them out on dates and interacting with them and other annoying shit

Last edited:
"They are just innocent kids they don't know what they are doing these poor 19 year olds are getting abused by these 50 year old creepy pedophile perverts!!" :feels: :soy: :feels: :soy:

Tbh i see nothing wrong with this, it's called being a sugardaddy. Why would a teen foid fuck with some 50yr old fart if he is a poorcel???

All the fuckers telling her to use him should be shot on sight. No exceptions.

I would be fucking her using and abusing her in every hole (invidegame) oldcel is giga based hopefully i can do that too when I’m an oldcel

I would be fucking her using and abusing her in every hole (invidegame) oldcel is giga based hopefully i can do that too when I’m an oldcel
Not in 5’4

sulphuric acid bag and beheading with @MACHETE in @Shahist Persian style (in video game)
indeed, worthlezz whore deservez the worzt

Women can't love, they only care about looks and money. Proof is in the pudding

they can love
but just for chad/trone only
money/betabuxxing is no longer a good strategy, will only work if the collapse happens(high chance it might)

they can love
but just for chad/trone only
money/betabuxxing is no longer a good strategy, will only work if the collapse happens(high chance it might)
They will donate ORGANS for Chad. They're not incapable of love; they're incapable of loving us.

"They are just innocent kids they don't know what they are doing these poor 19 year olds are getting abused by these 50 year old creepy pedophile perverts!!" :feels: :soy: :feels: :soy:
It’s ridiculous they really see it this way — we all know if it was a 19 year old guy then 1) they’d be more honest about whoring for money being what it is and 2) nobody would care or pretend that the guy was getting exploited.

>teen
>19
lol. you must be white kek.

eitherway i am kind of surprised that a 50 year old is able to hit a 19 year old hoe. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a 50 year old chad. wonder if she isn't living in the west or is an ethnic or is both.

Yes I'm sure she REALLY NEEDS a MacBook for her Gender Studies course.

Stupid toilet talk
:feelsjuice:

Dur Dur MacBook I'm a stupid whore
:feelstastyman:

Lifefuel for Oldcels! Just Buy a MacBook theory
:feelsthink: