Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Teen Vogue

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
Bruh...
I just found out about the existence of Teen Vogue, an online site dedicated to teenagers (more specifically, teen girls).
These are some of the things these "people" publish:

ONCE AGAIN, I REMIND YOU, THIS SHIT IS MADE FOR TEEN GIRLS.
Just be a fat queer whore with weird pronouns that specializes in anal sex!
YESSSS QUEEN SLAY!

Last edited:
How to fuck teenie fuckboys and avoid 20+ "grandpas"

we need to fight this degeneracy

Teen vogue has been one of the biggest propaganda departments for the globalist cause in the past 5 or 10 years. They are not hiding it, they are actively and openly targeting minors.
Today, the average American woman is plus-size and wears sizes 14 and up
JFL. Clothes have been getting bigger for decades (vanity sizing) and still your average foid is too much of a hamplanet to fit in a single-digit size.
And we're supposed to pretend that this is normal and healthy. A huge shift in the girth of your average burger (men, too, though the difference is less extreme) in just a generation, but it's totally normal and coincidental, not a consequence of our eating habits and lifestyle.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this..

Sounds like a Vice copycat.

an egg-creating partner could still get pregnant, so put your favorite birth control method to work.

Guys, I have unearthed a new term for the femalefoid! The egg-creator!

But what exactly is degenerate about that website (aside from the disgusting phone look and Material design)? The degeneracy triumphed when our retarded cucked ancestors (fucks ancestor worship) gave these creatures equal rights to property and education. Also when condoms and pills were invented. But it all started even earlier - when Christianity posited the equality of all "souls".

Last edited:
I fucking hate teenagers.

The degenerate slayer ^

Thanks for the cancer

I wouldn’t be half as mad if they referred to overweight men as “plus size” as well instead of just fat.

Bruh...
I just found out about the existence of Teen Vogue, an online site dedicated to teenagers (more specifically, teen girls).
These are some of the things these "people" publish:

ONCE AGAIN, I REMIND YOU, THIS SHIT IS MADE FOR TEEN GIRLS.
Just be a fat queer whore with weird pronouns that specializes in anal sex!
YESSSS QUEEN SLAY!

Stunning....
So this is where they invest with technology.
Disgusting pieces of shit.

Imagine what would happen if you tried to sell magazines about anal sex and prostitution to teenagers 20 years ago.