Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Teen love

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
daily reminder that you have missed out on teen love, or you're missing out on it right now

there is legitimately no point in living if you don't experience teen love. It's probably the best and most fulfilling feeling on earth.

sorry for making the same thread often but it's so fucking brutal WHAT THE IFCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKXKCKFKF

It's over for me

Stop reminding us

ok thats sad

Fuck imagine taking ur teen gf to Starbucks after guys made out during school

it's so overjfl

Seriously considering roping at 18

imagine skipping school together and go to her house to fuck the entire morning while her parents are out wageslaving

imagine skipping school together and go to her house to fuck the entire morning while her parents are out wageslaving
Hand me the rope :feelsrope:

JFL if you still haven't roped without ever having a slightly taller teen gf caress your hair as you talk and laugh about nonsensical shit past curfew

Meh. Read my signature. Don't even care any longer tbhngltbhngl

> You'll never get her friend to come up to you to tell you that her friends like you and pushing you two to a empty bathroom in the highschool to kiss each other while her friend is watching the door

Brutal teenagelove pill