Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Teen love is the most important, but primary school love is the springboard to that

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Most guys who have girlfriends in their teens have have also had "girlfriends" from the ages 6-13, obviously not sexual relationships but reciprocal crushes, passing notes "will you be my boyfriend"-style. Getting female attention comes naturally to them, so at the point where they reach their teen years, they expect it and can make a seamless transition into getting sexual and romantic with girls.

I'm sure there's a correlation between the number of primary school "play-girlfriends" a boy has and future sexual success later in life.

i played house with a girl when I was in kindergarten, when will my teen GF arrive?

probably since someone doesn't change his dna between middle and high school

At this point I enjoy a quiet pint of beer alone or with company more than any woman, this filth, I should stay away from this or it will cost me dearly. I am not interested to keep a disloyal hound with me.