Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "teen love" is massive cope

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
"teen love" is huge cope. Know what it was? Just two neurotypical normies fucking. That's it. Nornies view it as one of many, they go on to do it many times in their lives. They don't obsess over it because yes, they had it for starters, but two it was nothing more than adult relationships minus the wage cucking.

of course, it's a depressing realization because this means women truly are nothing more than whores as soon as they grow a pair of tits. But sadly, thanks to that bitch of a useless whore mother nature it is so. I think idealizing teen love comes from a bluepilled place still foolishly thinking women were ever capable of being empathetic

It is closest to purity. Roasties are boring annoying unworthy shit

Never been obsessed in teen love. Even in my teens all other friends of mine were 100% incels and kv. It basically was the norm and still is for many of us in our group
there is no such thing as purity in a woman once she stops being a girl. Whore immediately
Based and womanpilled

Chad and Stacy worship going on itt

You got to a whore a second before a million other dudes. There's nothing pure about that.
Deflorating cute teen girl is still achivement, and closest thing to purity, if given to right man

Deflorating cute teen girl is still achivement, and closest thing to purity, if given to right man
It's an achievement for being Chad but sitting here lamenting over it then worshipping the Chad's who did this is incredibly cucked

I didn't realize how huge of a whore every high school girl was until I was graduating. It's absolutely disgusting. Legit by 15 it's already over, the whore conversion is done.

It's an achievement for being Chad but sitting here lamenting over it then worshipping the Chad's who did this is incredibly cucked

I didn't realize how huge of a whore every high school girl was until I was graduating. It's absolutely disgusting. Legit by 15 it's already over, the whore conversion is done.
Chad not be worhipped, as any womenizer, who takes just cunts, and is unable to appreciate culture of girls (those who have atleast some). Chad is just filthy pig, eating gourmets

Chad and Stacy worship going on itt
The reason "teen love" is important is that it's a vital milestone for mental and emotional development. If you miss it, you will carry damage forever and nothing will fix it no matter what you achieve in life. The point of "teen love" is what it does inside your head, not how it looks to the outside world or how the teen relationship you have falls apart.

You can have Chad and Stacy or normie and Becky, it doesn't matter as long you get to feel validated and accepted by the opposite sex during those formative years.
High school is where you assess your value as a human being, and what you experience in high school never goes away, it's part of your personality forever.

The reason "teen love" is important is that it's a vital milestone for mental and emotional development. If you miss it, you will carry damage forever and nothing will fix it no matter what you achieve in life. The point of "teen love" is what it does inside your head, not how it looks to the outside world or how the teen relationship you have falls apart.

You can have Chad and Stacy or normie and Becky, it doesn't matter as long you get to feel validated and accepted by the opposite sex during those formative years.
View attachment 150579
High school is where you assess your value as a human being, and what you experience in high school never goes away, it's part of your personality forever.
What about normies who get life fuel through puberty and become attractive in college, and get sex then?

Love? I am good with just teen fucking.

Most teen girls are unattractive to me, I wasn't particularly attracted to them when I was around them in high school. Looking back, I never really had a huge crush on any of them.

They're just not fully develop yet, a lot of them had acne, dressed weird, had poor hygiene etc. When you're around the same set of girls every day for years even the good looking ones lose their appeal.

I remember other men back then thought similar too. Whenever we talked about the attractiveness of the girls that we knew, it was mostly negative. Guys would often get shamed if they were drunk and kissed with an average looking girl, they'd say things like "you were with that girl?"

There were few stacies that were popular and only the popular boys (chads) got those. Everyone else was either incel or considered a 'loser' for dating a girl who was average or bellow average. For most men, teenage years sucked when it came to love. Only the chads got the taste of validation back then.

It was only at college when I remember normie guys around me getting thirsty and fucking everything that moves and "ascending".

What about normies who get life fuel through puberty and become attractive in college, and get sex then?
Puberty ends at 16-17 at the latest.
And if someone only starts getting laid in college, that's obviously better than not getting laid at all, they will carry damage and feel inadequate and suffer from imposter syndrome. It's like if you're a kid and don't get proper nutrition in you childhood and your growth get stunted. You're fucked forever. Sure you can eat the best food when you're older but you didn't get what you needed when you needed it and there's no fixing it.

I
Puberty ends at 16-17 at the latest.
And if someone only starts getting laid in college, that's obviously better than not getting laid at all, they will carry damage and feel inadequate and suffer from imposter syndrome. It's like if you're a kid and don't get proper nutrition in you childhood and your growth get stunted. You're fucked forever. Sure you can eat the best food when you're older but you didn't get what you needed when you needed it and there's no fixing it.
Don't know man, a normie is a normie

no, it isnt, missing teen love = over and nothing will compensate that