Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teen love is like DOTA/League. The game is determined in the first 10 minutes of play. You can quit after that.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If you failed at dating in high school, your life is set in stone.
After the first 10 minutes, let alone 5, of shitty MOBA game like Dota/League, statistically, the winner of the game is determined.

You have less than a 10% chance to turn it around. Meaning you can piss away another 30-50 minutes of your time for a shitty 10% chance, or just quit and find a new game.

In the time of one losing game, you could play 4-5 more games with better chances, or piss it all away on one game with a <10% chance of winning.

Doubling down and playing a losing game reminds me of this shitty PUA/Gambling/Western mentality of "reach for the stars" bro. Statistically and objective stupid as fuck.

basically if you fail in high school you have a super slim shot to ascend in early college in a new social environment

no sex in teens = truecel

View attachment 293560

basically if you fail in high school you have a super slim shot to ascend in early college in a new social environment

yup

it's funny how the rules for all games are mostly the same as life

you fail early on = super slim shot if you bet EVERYTHING and go full fucking retard

View attachment 293560

I have lost all motivation and ambition due to lack of teen love (or any love at all). I just ”live” on autopilot. Will rope before 30.

As a high ranked dota player, I disagree. But I get what you mean.

If you failed at dating in high school, your life is set in stone.
PLEASE scream this in the faces of all the faggots on this forum that say: "reeeee only 20+ can be incel" "reeeee only 22+ can be incel" "reee only 25+ can be incel".

Kissless virgin at 18 = KISSLESS VIRGIN FOR LIFE. STOP COPING YOU FAGS

Same thing for the gym. If you look like complete shit after 1-2 years you'll keep looking like shit for the next 10 years of lifting because your genetics are shit. Meanwhile there are countless stories of chads going to the gym and benching 2-3 plates the first time, or pulling 4 plates and more without being fat

If you have to try hard that means you're destined to fail

View attachment 293560

Perhaps this is real. Back in the time, sorcery and magic seems to have worked. We have to overcome the boundaries of this world.

Same thing for the gym. If you look like complete shit after 1-2 years you'll keep looking like shit for the next 10 years of lifting because your genetics are shit. Meanwhile there are countless stories of chads going to the gym and benching 2-3 plates the first time, or pulling 4 plates and more without being fat

If you have to try hard that means you're destined to fail
Strength and Size are not always correlated.

I look small and look like shit even though I'm still strong.

I look small and look like shit even though I'm strong.
I was just givin an example for strength because it's numerical but the same thing applies to body aesthetics. Some guys are just fucked because of their bone structure and it quickly shows

I look ok but my strength is absolute garbage

I look small and look like shit even though I'm still strong.
so do people try to fuck with you and then you end up pummeling them?

so do people try to fuck with you and then you end up pummeling them?
No, no one really picks fights with me anymore tbh. I just mean that I have nearly advanced 1RM barbell lifts but still look like dogshit in a T-shirt.

June 1st 2020
Pic taken on June 1st 2020 @ 5'9" 165lbs.

Look at how invisible and small I look in a damn T-shirt. JFL at this.

No, no one really picks fights with me anymore tbh. I just mean that I have nearly advanced 1RM barbell lifts but still look like dogshit in a T-shirt.

View attachment 293573 Pic taken on June 1st 2020 @ 5'9" 165lbs.

look normal as fuck. barely bigger than me and i'm a twink

Aren't you 5'11" 145lbs? just want to clarify.

20lbs + 2 inches shorter height should be a pretty big difference tbh
between 145 and 150 yes

truth be told it's likely just the angle where i can't see your arms that well

From one gymcel to another.
How many compound lifts do you do a week, eg bench, squat, deadlifts, olympic lifts especially power cleans, clean and jerks.

disco muscle bro splits dont work on natural people, you dont gain shit

to get "big", and all big actually means is (not big disco muscles eg biceps triceps front chest), big traps, back, neck, thick shoulders and chest, forearms, you need to really really concentrate most of your time and energy on the heaviest weight and reasonable volume compounds especially deadlifts, deadlifts heavy (for you subjectivley eg around 85% 1rpm) for reps will give you thick big wide back, thick neck, traps growth, thick shoulders, thick legs, you will actually look wider.

Also and most importantly for us natural guys is that you get a huge testosterone and HGH boost as you are stressing your body's CNS in a good way where the body responds with this release of prodominantly the above hormones, disco muscles again need not apply and doesnt do shit for your hormonal profile.

So the boost from compounds again espoecially deadlift (the king of all exercises) and squats and olympic lifts is not only muscular in the muscles used but has a HUGE NETWORK EFFECT on your hormonal system, especially androgenically so you will actually over years of this type of training become more manly as the increased testosterone takes effect, eg hair growth facially, deep voice, bone density, jaw possibly, secondary sex hormone characteristics.

Disco muscles eg any isolation moves is only to be done when totally exhausted after a compound exercise, the bicep and triceps are the smalles muscles in the body nearly they are a joke they dont do anything.

Nah thats not True at all bro if u 've picked scaling and late game champs u have great chance turn loss to victory also u never know when enemy team is gonna throw the game with stupid decisions tbh

From one gymcel to another.
How many compound lifts do you do a week, eg bench, squat, deadlifts, olympic lifts especially power cleans, clean and jerks.

disco muscle bro splits dont work on natural people, you dont gain shit

to get "big", and all big actually means is (not big disco muscles eg biceps triceps front chest), big traps, back, neck, thick shoulders and chest, forearms, you need to really really concentrate most of your time and energy on the heaviest weight and reasonable volume compounds especially deadlifts, deadlifts heavy (for you subjectivley eg around 85% 1rpm) for reps will give you thick big wide back, thick neck, traps growth, thick shoulders, thick legs, you will actually look wider.

Also and most importantly for us natural guys is that you get a huge testosterone and HGH boost as you are stressing your body's CNS in a good way where the body responds with this release of prodominantly the above hormones, disco muscles again need not apply and doesnt do shit for your hormonal profile.

So the boost from compounds again espoecially deadlift (the king of all exercises) and squats and olympic lifts is not only muscular in the muscles used but has a HUGE NETWORK EFFECT on your hormonal system, especially androgenically so you will actually over years of this type of training become more manly as the increased testosterone takes effect, eg hair growth facially, deep voice, bone density, jaw possibly, secondary sex hormone characteristics.

Disco muscles eg any isolation moves is only to be done when totally exhausted after a compound exercise, the bicep and triceps are the smalles muscles in the body nearly they are a joke they dont do anything.
Dude I can PM you video proof of my lifts if you want. Thanks but no thanks, I don't need all this advice. I know how to train JFL. I respect that you know what you're talking about though. Also respect that you're against isolation trash :feelzez:.

My best lifts are a 535lb Deadlift, 300lb Bench, 385lb Squat. I rarely do isolation movements.

Usually my training is like this:

flat Bench 1-2x week
Squat 2-5x month
Deadlift 2-5x month
OHP 1-2x week
Weighted chin ups 2-3x week
Barbell Rows 1-2x week

and then I rotate between Incline bench and Weighted Dips sometimes.

Last edited:
:feelskek:

Those guys are fucked

And the thing is it most often happens for boys that are white and middle class.
Basically any advantage they had over others is completely erased by mothers who most likely want to keep their sons infantile for as long as possible so they can hold onto memories of when they were a baby since foids find babies cute.

As a high ranked dota player, I disagree. But I get what you mean.
What rank are you?
Help this low MRRCel.

I wish I could be better at Dota but I'm get to nervous at team fights and fuck up my clicks, besides I'm lose focus very easily during team fights

What rank are you?
Help this low MRRCel.

I wish I could be better at Dota but I'm get to nervous at team fights and fuck up my clicks, besides I'm lose focus very easily during team fights
I'm currently divine II because I kept losing like a retard and I quit few months ago. But at low rank literally out farming them by knowing how to CS/PULL is enough (can't give advice for midlaners cuz I dont play that role)

That's why I play Pokémon. I like reversals.

And unlke games, here you can't just start a new game

:feelskek:

Those guys are fucked
And the thing is it most often happens for boys that are white and middle class.
Basically any advantage they had over others is completely erased by mothers who most likely want to keep their sons infantile for as long as possible so they can hold onto memories of when they were a baby since foids find babies cute.
the worst part is, the mom will sabotage his looksmaxxing efforts so he will fail even when he finally gets to college

i'm too lazy to find it, but you can find sub 160 lb men benching 400+ lbs in powerlifting contests

strenght does not always means you're carrying a lot of muscle

that's all down to steroids

i'm too lazy to find it, but you can find sub 160 lb men benching 400+ lbs in powerlifting contests

strenght does not always means you're carrying a lot of muscle

that's all down to steroids
Exactly

this thread is kinda cope

you can quit after that

most men are TOO PUSSY to suicide

THERE IS NO "QUIT"

also heavier weights = more likely to get injured

if a chad builds muscle with less weight, he has BETTER genes, not worse, lol

if you need 400 lbs of stimulus to build muscle and you're skinny, you have shitty fucking trash genes

This pill is so black it has 3 babymothers and shot by police.

I am still hopeful tho

In high elo thats true

also heavier weights = more likely to get injured

if a chad builds muscle with less weight, he has BETTER genes, not worse, lol

if you need 400 lbs of stimulus to build muscle and you're skinny, you have shitty fucking trash genes
Yup.

When I hit my first 405 conventional deadlift at 16, I was like 155-157ish lbs skinny as fuck.

Now I conventional deadlift 535 but still skinny as fuck at 165ish lbs

Yup.

When I hit my first 405 conventional deadlift at 16, I was like 155-157ish lbs skinny as fuck.

all the pro bodybuilders who lifted light had no injuries

ronnie coleman is basically a cripple now lol

Yup.

mogs me brutally