Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Teen love is a cope.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Especially in current times. That innocent girl you grew up with will eventually hit puberty and turn into a cold hearted witch who wants nothing to do with you. And in 2020 girls are becoming chad worshipping whores at 13. There is literally only one normie with a girlfriend at my high school. There was 3 until one girl left the normie for a chad and the other girl got dumped by the normie after she wanted an open relationship.

@Napoleon de Geso thoughts?

Living the MGTOW life brothas!

it's not cope if you're a Chad

Saying that it's cope is a cope inandofitself

I'm sure you still wish you had a girlfriend even despite all of this

saying teen love is cope should be bannable tbh

Yes because I'm super desperate and not a volcel.
I just really hate women so much that I channeled my rage into motivation for me to improve myself and not give a shit about women

Of course.

Of course I do. I just recognize how teen girls are.

It's like you guys didn't read past the title.
I understand what you're saying OP. I can't fully relate though but I understand that the culture and women are getting worse and worse

Extreme truthpill TBH I lived through what you described

It's a cope thinking teen love is a cope tbh

Reminder that 6 year old baby Chads have kissed a girl before you

Teen love is a myth.

Especially in current times. That innocent girl you grew up with will eventually hit puberty and turn into a cold hearted witch who wants nothing to do with you. And in 2020 girls are becoming chad worshipping whores at 13.

Actually girls start puberty and their menstrual cycle at age 11. Although their pre-teen behaviour of getting wet between their legs and finding their Mummys make-up bag and finding teen boybands attractive starts ages 9-12 in a "pre-teen" phase (ages 10-11-12) exclusively for girls.
800px-Child_development_stages.svg.png

Their animosity and dismissive behaviour towards males age 13 ( extended even to fully grown adult men) is placed solely on their menstrual cycle and "mean girls" bitchy, and socially excluding behaviour whilst vying for popularity and social power based on discovering her hair, thin body and looks.

You want a blackpill of this transition? I was reminded of how bitchy and the vitriol high school age girls were at a community party a year or so back. My neighbour's pre-teen daughter ages 9-10-11 used to be friendly, meet and greet me everytime when out and about.

When she hit high school age she sexualised her school uniform ages 11-12 and she was already height mogging me too. She turned into a right madame and at a party pulled the most disgusted face at me with her cohort friend shrieking with laughter as they strutted passed me. The undeveloped teen within myself was thrown back in time to how much that social rejection hurt.

But this wouldn't have been an issue if.
it's not cope if you're a Chad

Plus do I have to remind the forum that teenage girls never get over their teen loves? I've got two practical examples of that, if you're all still awake.

Last edited:
Plus do I have to remind the forum that teenage girls never get over their teen loves? I've got two practical examples of that, if you're all still awake.
I would assume because Just be First is legit. there's probably tons of examples i would guess

Only chad gets to experience teen love

Sad but true

Cope though this "13 year old girls fancying older Chads" is a 2020 phenomenon.

During the 90s who do you think were the audience for Take That, Backstreet Boys and N-Sync.

All 13-15 year old girls tops.

I can relate. Even the fucking normies are single in my school. I guess sub8 theory proves a point here.

I would assume because Just be First is legit. there's probably tons of examples i would guess

Copy and pasta of my own quote from yet "another incels.co teen love" thread.

Even the UK Police will not seriously investigate if you are viewing females aged 13 or above (providing its not "CP" or girls in a state of undress).
It's only feminist hysteria of heterosexuality and their wanting egalitarianism annoyed men find teenage girls hot and a politicised topic to win votes.

Blackpill- Girls stop developing physically and mentally at age 18.

800px-Child_development_stages.svg.png

Blackpill- Men's interest (overall) drops off when females hit 18. Google "I missed my teenage years and feel depressed" with results from self loathing males AND females.

400px-Desirability_of_men_vs_women_by_age.PNG

Blackpill-- Psychologists confirm the "bond of a girl's first teenage love is as strong as a mother and childs". Something she won't experience again after 3-4 partners.

Blackpill- brain scans and penile sensors confirm sexual arousal in grown men when shown images of teenage or pubescent girls

A scientific blackpill by Freund and Costell (1970)

"One of the first such studies by Freund and Costell (1970) involved 48 healthy young men of average age 20 enrolled in compulsory military service with no prior history of any mental or physical problems. These men underwent phallometry during the presentation of pictures of naked males and females in three age groups: children (4-10 yrs), adolescents (12-16 yrs) and adults (17-36 yrs).

The strongest penile response was found for adult and adolescent females without significant difference between the two groups, with about 83-88% of males experiencing sexual arousal. Furthermore, 52-58% of healthy men experienced a positive penile response indicating some level of arousal to female children. The control response to males of all ages was low.

This result has since been replicated many times over the following decades."

I'd love to partake in the above experiment myself to see if my preferred age bracket of 16-19 is self censorship due to stigma.
If you've not red incels.wiki I suggest you do so.
Oh too late to add in

"Blackpill-- Psychologists confirm the "bond of a girl's first teenage love is as strong as a mother and childs". Something she won't experience again after 3-4 partners. "

Ages 15-19: 72% of women and 71% of men had had 0-1 partners, and 17% of women and 17% of men had had 2-4 partners.

Last edited:
I can relate. Even the fucking normies are single in my school. I guess sub8 theory proves a point here.
Thats because niggas with cars are ravaging all the holes in your school.

Especially in current times. That innocent girl you grew up with will eventually hit puberty and turn into a cold hearted witch who wants nothing to do with you. And in 2020 girls are becoming chad worshipping whores at 13. There is literally only one normie with a girlfriend at my high school. There was 3 until one girl left the normie for a chad and the other girl got dumped by the normie after she wanted an open relationship.

Like, seriously. Animeland is fantasyland.

no bro, only CurrentYear this is why you had to specify CurrentYear
If it was any other year I would have said that year instead. You really had to point that small detail out?

If it was any other year I would have said that year instead. You really had to point that small detail out?
All I am saying is that it's 2020 only, and not a span of years like 2010-2020.

Thirteen year old girls only became whores for Chad THIS VERY YEAR.

I wish I had a time machine to go back to 2018 back when 13yos weren't chad-whores