Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Teen life is the best. Friendship and love(sex) is everything.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
I used to think that I don't need any friends because I'm a "lonewolf" and "muh self aware". Oh boy I was so wrong. I'm just a nobody without any special talents just like 99% people.

Looking back I deeply regret not making any friends in school.

View: https://youtu.be/K0ibBPhiaG0

Watching videos like this is really suicidefuel because someone out there is probably doing all this meanwhile I rot in my room and cope with studies.

One shot at life and you end up being a friendless cagie KHHV. How unfortunate is that?

Images 20

I'm done. It's all over.

>vacation trip with my friends
>Everyone starts kissing and having fun
>I'm on the hotel room crying myself to sleep
>Everyone talks about how much fun they had while I was sitting by myselft with no one to talk to

Thats the closest thing I had to a "teen life"

smart coping mechanism
Yeah it works when you mix it with MGTOW cope.
I remember being a part of r/mgtow and watching Sandman and Colttaine thinking that I'm high IQ
Jfl I was just coping.

Hanging out with normies is suifuel. Iam better off alone.

Yeah I was the same. But I tried to make friends and talk to people it just didn't work. You might've had the same problem.

Last edited:
Having friends as an Incel is just suicidefuel.

You can, but be aware that if he's/they're above your looks then they're not only going to experience things that you never will but there's going to exist a constant comparison between you and your "friend(s)" and they will see you as completely worthless and made you a punching bag asides from giving the illusion that they're more good looking than they really are when next to you (their value increases since you're the only comparison, same applies to height etc...). Also, friendship most of times is just a trade and I'm pretty sure you aren't going to benefit from it anyway.

Deeper level ; And when you stop being a clown for them that they use as a tool for fun, they'll disappear like they never existed.

Ed Sheeran is shit. Even if you have no friends rn, you should still try to win the favor of your colleagues and superiors and people who can help you.

imagine letting yourself get mogged by an ed sheeran song

I prefered pre teen life (10--13)

Im too ugly for friends

Yeah I was the same. But I tried to make friends and talk to people it just didn't work. You might've had the same problem.
I honestly regret trying.It didnt lead anywhere.It was like talking to a wall 80% of the time.
Wasted effort and time.Would be better off rotting.

One shot at life and you end up being a friendless cagie
One shot at life and we're forced to be tax slaves for chads and whores so they can enjoy a hedonistic lifestyle without being bothered.

You better hope that reincarnation exists.

I used to think that I don't need any friends because I'm a "lonewolf" and "muh self aware". Oh boy I was so wrong.

Holy shit you were just like me then. I used to cope exactly like that for years.