Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Teen Girl Beaten By A Bunch Of Gang Members

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★★

Got what she deserved, idk why foids hang around violent people so much

she not a cumskin, 0/10.
kys @Nagisa_Shingetsu

Doesn't matter is she's a cumskin or a sheboon, all that matters is that a foid got her ass beat.
its better when its cumskin cunts getting assaulted because cumskin foids are the absolute, most protected and privileged group of people in the world.
why do you think most videos like this and gore vids only have shitskin foids and noodlewhores in them, but not whitey foids?

its better when its cumskin cunts getting assaulted because cumskin foids are the absolute, most protected and privileged group of people in the world.
why do you think most videos like this and gore vids only have shitskin foids and noodlewhores in them, but not whitey foids?

Tbh they didn't hit her hard enough
I was on the verge of asking, "What did she do?" but then it dawned on me that such outcomes are typical when you associate with those kinds of people.

Normies perpetuate women getting beaten by this by constantly coddling them when it comes to abusive relationships. Foids cant identify abusive red flag traits in a chad and then get exactly what they deserve

im not a nigger worshipper, i prefer to see violence inflicted on white cunts.
You acted mad when you saw that the food being beaten is non-white. Which atleast implies that you tolerate some foids more than others

can’t stand cumskin foids
from the middle aged entitled karen to cheerleader becky, i need too see them BURN ALIVEEEEEEE:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Last edited:
Of course they are niggers. Only niggers do that kind of shit.

They all have such great pERsonalities