Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Teen foids fleeing from police livestream their high speed chase, laughter ends abruptly

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

DPS on high-speed chase: “It seems like it’s a joke to them."​

This 3-month-long month of April decided to end by giving us one last jackass of the week. This one comes from my home state of Texas. Marissa Cooper, a 19 year old alleged cocktail waitress from Corpus Christi who was arrested on Wednesday 28th, 2020 after being involved in a high speed chase. The chase started around 2:45 pm on interstate 37 outside Odem, Texas. Cooper and two other teen-aged passengers, one of who was driving, decided to run when a Texas State Trooper flashed their reds and blues at them for speeding.

Here’s where the story goes full face palm. The three passengers decided to live stream their attempt to flee on Face Book. Why? I don’t know I’m just an aging millennial. Cooper and company live streamed the entire chase. At one point Cooper wishes the cops would just leave her alone. They even confused state troopers for county sheriffs when the driver exclaimed why they were still chasing her even though they crossed county lines.

The chase lasted 20 miles and involved Blues Brothers levels of DPS Chevy Tahoes and Ford Explorers as they stayed close behind Cooper’s vehicle which looks like a late model Chevy Impala. The posted live stream video you can hear the teen driver making the decision to “give them a run for their money” if the police “want to keep playing”.

The chase finally ended with a PIT maneuver. Their phones were still streaming and you can hear the teen's attitude stall and die as quickly as their Chevy did as Cooper pleads with officers not to shoot her and says she is sorry.

As of right now, Marissa Cooper's Live Stream Video is Still Up on her Profile. Strong language is used quite often throughout which is why I didn't post the link directly here. And yes, people are "roasting" here in the comment section.

All passengers were arrested and Cooper faces a list of charges that include: possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance, engaging in criminal activity-hinder apprehension or prosecution known felon. That last one is allegedly due to the fact that Cooper’s passengers have warrants for their arrest which is why she ran in the first place. Her bond was set at $11,500 according to KRIS 6 News.

Last edited:
Mexicunts... Nigger? Lol...