RageFuel Teen foids complain about school clothing restrictions because they want to look like whores.

MentalChaos

MentalChaos

Obama was a mistake…
★★
1d 4h 59m
(This is my first post so if I sound basic or have the tag wrong, I apologize. I am still getting familiar with the site.)

Almost every year there seems to a new story about how one teen girl in a high school gets her 15 minutes of fame on the mainstream media because the school they attend doesn’t want them to look like a slut.

Foids are always like this. They will say you are slut shaming them when wearing whoreish clothes and makeup to make you look like the bad guy. It’s an excuse to show all the Chads you are open for business.

It’s always the most basic shit too. The “spaghetti strap.” They will whine and claim that it’s “not sexual and they shouldn’t control women’s bodies.”

it is 100% because they want to show off their goods so they can get fucked. It’s not about controlling their own bodies at all, they do want their bodies to be used (by Chads) and they view the common sense school rules as their enemy.

they also love to bring up male outfits as an argument even though they miss the mark completely. Males understand that they shouldn’t look like shit. I mean, how else would a foid want to fuck them, then?

Can we also take a minute to talk about the excuse of “yoga pants are comfortable.” Yeah, that’s not why you wear them, sweetheart. It is 100% to show off your ass. Chicks will have at least 5 different styles of waist and legging clothing and claim they are all comfortable when males literally only have two. Jeans are just as comfortable.

Whores are getting younger and younger and they try and brainwash people into thinking they are standing up for the right thing, when in reality, they are trying to get more attention (because without attention, foids are worthless and contribute nothing to society).

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
93d 15h 14m
I don’t trust any woman that uses the term ‘slut shaming’, massive bad sign.

Miserable

Miserable

Tired of Living
★★★
16d 19h 59m
Yeah, this happens every year. It's either tight jeans or yoga pants. I swear every girl, and I mean EVERY girl in my school wears either two, just to show off their ass. It annoys me and drives me crazy.

Last edited:
HotPotCel

HotPotCel

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ☄☄☄☄☄
★★
18d 9h 18m
A lot has changed since my teen years, and I'm only in my 30s.
Now I see a lot of yoga tights on the bottom and basically just lingerie on top.

C

Currycel25

Banned
-
5d 6h 33m
I think women are unintentionally evil

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Ugly
★★★★★
81d 9h 52m
"

Obama was a mistake…"​

@Diocel thoughts?

GripMaxxing

GripMaxxing

Banned
-
22d 3h 33m
Lol i can confirm this. My school had a no-uniform day and they wore tight tops and yoga pants to show off their tits and ass like the whores they are.

Deleted member 33853

Deleted member 33853

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
11d 19h 18m
I heard some say that they don't want to wear bras

rope2cope

rope2cope

Greycel
71d 11h 56m
@Diocel thoughts?

Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

The Lone Wanderer
★★★
1d 23h 51m
I enjoy staring at them when they wear revealing clothing but then they get mad at me.

cvh1991

cvh1991

Officer
★★★
3d 19h 59m
(This is my first post so if I sound basic or have the tag wrong, I apologize. I am still getting familiar with the site.)

Almost every year there seems to a new story about how one teen girl in a high school gets her 15 minutes of fame on the mainstream media because the school they attend doesn’t want them to look like a slut.

Foids are always like this. They will say you are slut shaming them when wearing whoreish clothes and makeup to make you look like the bad guy. It’s an excuse to show all the Chads you are open for business.

It’s always the most basic shit too. The “spaghetti strap.” They will whine and claim that it’s “not sexual and they shouldn’t control women’s bodies.”

it is 100% because they want to show off their goods so they can get fucked. It’s not about controlling their own bodies at all, they do want their bodies to be used (by Chads) and they view the common sense school rules as their enemy.

they also love to bring up male outfits as an argument even though they miss the mark completely. Males understand that they shouldn’t look like shit. I mean, how else would a foid want to fuck them, then?

Can we also take a minute to talk about the excuse of “yoga pants are comfortable.” Yeah, that’s not why you wear them, sweetheart. It is 100% to show off your ass. Chicks will have at least 5 different styles of waist and legging clothing and claim they are all comfortable when males literally only have two. Jeans are just as comfortable.

Whores are getting younger and younger and they try and brainwash people into thinking they are standing up for the right thing, when in reality, they are trying to get more attention (because without attention, foids are worthless and contribute nothing to society).
Women always deny it (which is irritating because everybody with a modicum of observation and reasoning ability knows), but they want make-up and they want to dress seductively (etc) because those are tools they leverage to manipulate men and get what they want.

The sexier they look, the better "Chad" they can land. If women can't dress like whores it limits their ability to manipulate retarded men into simping.

Men are also to blame since most of us are dumb fucks who will do anything for women if we even perceive a chance at sex. It's pathetic honestly and broad bluepilling bullshit is part of the problem here.
I enjoy staring at them when they wear revealing clothing but then they get mad at me.
lmao based -- it is exactly like this. Of course the irony is lost on them
Lol i can confirm this. My school had a no-uniform day and they wore tight tops and yoga pants to show off their tits and ass like the whores they are.
"BUt WoMEN DrESs Up FOR tHEMSelvES" /s

Last edited:
proudweeb

proudweeb

craving your little sister
★★★★★
10d 2h 32m