Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Teen foid mauled by bear

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★

tenor.gif

Did she got horny when she saw a bear?

What a loser boyfriend.

seeing your gf get mauled by a bear most be crazy

i can tell she was a fucking slut just by looking at her

lifefuel. i hope her death was brutal

Lol and a worthy victim. Most foids who end up in these situations are common subhuman normie garbage. Rare to see a valuable foid end up like that

What a loser boyfriend.
"i-if i was him i would have protected my queen and definitely fought the bear off. now that she's dead im going to have to tell tyrone his bull services aren't needed anymore im literally in tears"
IMG 4330

Lol and a worthy victim. Most foids who end up in these situations are common subhuman normie garbage. Rare to see a valuable foid end up like that
She looks like the kind of dumbass that would post stupid shit like " i chose the bear" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Nothing of value was lost

She looks like the kind of dumbass that would post stupid shit like " i chose the bear" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

exactly. you can tell a lot by just how she looks.

True. Most foids who would get mauled by a bear are mentally ill tweakers and homeless drug addicts which are largely old and ugly and not college foids with boyfriends so the latter is quite a surprise :feelshaha: :smonk:

exactly. you can tell a lot by just how she looks.
A well deserved death :smonk:

True. Most foids who would get mauled by a bear are mentally ill tweakers and homeless drug addicts which are largely old and ugly and not college foids with boyfriends so the latter is quite a surprise :feelshaha: :smonk:
Hopefully a story like this puts an end to those stupid bear memes that these ran through foids love to dick ride to death :society:

Bearpilled whore

A truecel bear ngl

It’s not just degenerate foids that would pick the bear, there’s a lot of “normal” for female standards picking the bear.

It’s not just degenerate foids that would pick the bear, there’s a lot of “normal” for female standards picking the bear.
I'm not referring to the hypothetical here I mean the actual irl scenario of being mauled to death by a bear is something that would usually only happen to a tweaker fucking around in the woods. Similarly only a subhuman would get his head crushed by a coconut tree and not Surfer Chad

Same. She has that slutty look and was probably horrible to men she didn’t want

Have you ever noticed attractive men almost never white knight for women online? When's the last time you visited the profile of a simp and found an attractive guy? I can only think of one instance. Almost every guy who simps and white knights for women is overweight or unattractive. Almost as if they're being driven by their dick over any actual morals

Bears rip the brains out of salmon fish just to eat their brains, imagine the absolute waste.

What a cute lil huggy bear,!

She dies while I get to live

I'd make a joke about foids choosing the bear, but if someone touched my girlfriend property I'd skin them alive. I'd leave the forest in a bear coat
Have you ever noticed attractive men almost never white knight for women online? When's the last time you visited the profile of a simp and found an attractive guy? I can only think of one instance. Almost every guy who simps and white knights for women is overweight or unattractive. Almost as if they're being driven by their dick over any actual morals
Chads have orbiters they can switch to at any time. They don't think one particular girl is special

Yeah I've seen the same, they're bluepilled copers who are just like us but don't wanna admit it

Bear did a good job

Hope the whore suffered immensely

Bear’s day of retribution jfl