Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Teen couple at the bus stop

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Even in the rural middle of nowhere i can't avoid being mogged by teen couples hugging, kissing and laughing. I have a bus stop outside my work and i've used it for 4 years or so and always been alone there. Recently a teen stacy and a chadlite have been waiting there like twice a week. The chadlite isn't even entering the bus, he's just waiting with Stacy for her protection probably because he thinks i'm a creep or something. Once he looked at me like i wasn't suppose to be there, i kinda feel like kicking his ass tbh.

Today i was tired and when i saw them at the bus stop i got pretty mad inside and my natural reaction to them hugging each other and talking was to turn my back on them until the bus arrived. It felt a little better but i'm still raging a little inside. It's the icing on the cake after a hard days work to see a teen couple hug and take farewell. I must take a later bus to avoid them at all cost even if it's just twice a week they spawn. They are the only couple i see hugging when i'm outside and i have to witness that crap atleast twice a week. It has to be in your face, why can't they just take farewell in his house and let her go alone to the bus stop... So stupid.

Sounds a top quality suicidefuel

Should've posted this on incel discussions

Should've posted this on incel discussions
It's not a very common problem since it's in the middle of nowhere but it's not really that interesting... I mean it's not a blackpill study or anything. I don't really care about replies that much.

Young teenagers travel to social events by bus but later by car. Brutal @LastGerman

Young teenagers travel to social events by bus but later by car. Brutal @LastGerman

It is also a brutal driver licence pill for @wasted12years since he does not have a driver licence. Therefore he is forced to ake public transportation, while if he would have a driver lcience and a car, he could easily prevent it. I also have to take public transporation from a more rural area. Just wait 1 hour for your bus brah.

PDA is the worst type of suifuel.

It is also a brutal driver licence pill for @wasted12years since he does not have a driver licence. Therefore he is forced to ake public transportation, while if he would have a driver lcience and a car, he could easily prevent it. I also have to take public transporation from a more rural area. Just wait 1 hour for your bus brah.
Public transport in a rural area is not practical. You are a slave to the bus time table jfl.

When can you take your test next? Make your parents pay for it or threaten rope

When can you take your test next?

What test? I am not even at this point. The driving teacher told me on my first driving lesson (double lesson) which I had, that I have no foundation whatsoever. On the second one he told me, that I should do driving simulation first. I am now done with 10 lessons of driving simulation and I am stil lstruggling.

Make your parents pay for it or threaten rope

It seems like you did not read my posts about this topic. My parents apying for? Such luxury. My parents would not pay for it. This is why I had to do it alone without any foundation whatsoever as 25 year old man.

What test? I am not even at this point. The driving teacher told me on my first driving lesson (double lesson) which I had, that I have no foundation whatsoever. On the second one he told me, that I should do driving simulation first. I am now done with 10 lessons of driving simulation and I am stil lstruggling.

It seems like you did not read my posts about this topic. My parents apying for? Such luxury. My parents would not pay for it. This is why I had to do it alone without any foundation whatsoever as 25 year old man.
Practice in forza horizon 4

Practice in forza horizon 4

It is really over if you have to ''üractice'' diving as a grown up man. I wish I would have the balls to just kill myself. Knowing how to drive is the most important thing in this world. Nothing else matters. I would sell my worthless soul to the devil in order to know how to drive.

It is really over if you have to ''üractice'' diving as a grown up man. I wish I would have the balls to just kill myself. Knowing how to drive is the most important thing in this world. Nothing else matters. I would sell my worthless soul to the devil in order to know how to drive.
Why are you so shit at driving? Do you have anxiety over it?
Chad doesnt need a dl to smash

He should take an automatic drivers license. I bet it's easier and cheaper.

I actually explained this quite a lot. Let me give you an example. Take a topic you are bad in it, despite the fact you are trying. Now I have a question for you. ''Why are you so shit in it brah?''
I am just bad at driving in general. For people who can drive, this seems obscure since nobody talks about it. To you, this topic seems foreign. Most likely you think I am trolling, but I am not. I am just not good at it. Why...? I am just struggling in general. I cannot get behind of it in general. I am struggling to find the correct speed. I am struggling to adapt within traffic. I am struggling to adjust speed according to the traffic. I am driving too much on the ride side of the rode. I am struggling to change the gear, even at driving simulation. I am struggling with my perception when it comes to secure your area around you. And deep inside I do not feel well while driving. I actually feel insecure because I am bad at it. It is a vicious circle. I do not have fun with it because I am bad and because I am bad at it I do not enjoy it. Deep inside I also have the feeling to crash the car. Even the driving teacher noticed it and called me out for it, afterwards he told me to do driving simulation first. So, in the end, like I said before, I am struggling in general.

I actually explained this quite a lot. Let me give you an example. Take a topic you are bad in it, despite the fact you are trying. Now I have a question for you. ''Why are you so shit in it brah?''
I am just bad at driving in general. For people who can drive, this seems obscure since nobody talks about it. To you, this topic seems foreign. Most likely you think I am trolling, but I am not. I am just not good at it. Why...? I am just struggling in general. I cannot get behind of it in general. I am struggling to find the correct speed. I am struggling to adapt within traffic. I am struggling to adjust speed according to the traffic. I am driving too much on the ride side of the rode. I am struggling to change the gear, even at driving simulation. I am struggling with my perception when it comes to secure your area around you. And deep inside I do not feel well while driving. I actually feel insecure because I am bad at it. It is a vicious circle. I do not have fun with it because I am bad and because I am bad at it I do not enjoy it. Deep inside I also have the feeling to crash the car. Even the driving teacher noticed it and called me out for it, afterwards he told me to do driving simulation first. So, in the end, like I said before, I am struggling in general.
I cant even drive manual. Automatic is the norm here

He should take an automatic drivers license. I bet it's easier and cheaper.

Funny that you have mentioned it, since I might aim for it. I now that I will also struggling with it but I need to get behind ''driving'' in general. When I get behind of it and i even have my driver licence, I also can go for stick afterwards. But this is nothing but mere imagination.

If u were chad girls would find your inability to drive cute

I cant even drive manual. Automatic is the norm here
In some rural parts of Europe automatic is often seen as the type elderly people or women drive. It's looked down upon if males drive auto. Your seen as a weakling basically. Another drivers license pill.

No, they would not. Stop this cope, also @rightfulcel
LOL remember Chad with driver license > Chad without one

THEY WILL FIND NOTHING CUTE ABOUT YOU NOT DRIVING, They will cuck you for a Chad that can drive. Why do chads get their driver licenses first? JJFL

In some rural parts of Europe automatic is often seen as the type elderly people or women drive.

What? Most females drive with stick though. It is absolutely over at this point. I have been emasculated beyond of what is bearable. The only thing that would set myself free, is to end myself.

What? Most females drive with stick though.
True but where i live foids who get auto license are also seen as lazy retarded or inferior... Even by other foids. It's understandable for elderly people to drive auto. If you're a male who drives auto where i live your seen as a beta.

You didn't know about that @LastGerman ?
It was always like that. If you can't drive a manual, they'd see you inferior like a retard that shit on a plastic bag.

True but where i live foids who get auto license are also seen as lazy retarded or inferior... Even by other foids. It's understandable for elderly people to drive auto. If you're a male who drives auto where i live your seen as a beta.

I know man, it is jsut too brutal. The thing is, after I am done with automatic, I can go for stick. As long as you have a driver licence for stick, you are good to go but I do not even have a driver licence for automatic and I guess, I might even struggle with that. It is really time to end myself in order to restore the little honour that I have left.

You didn't know about that @LastGerman ?
It was always like that. If you can't drive a manual, they'd see you inferior like a retard that shit on a plastic bag.

I am literally the one who is surrounded by this topic, of course I am aware of it. But like I said, after I am done with automatic I can do additional lessons for stick but this is nothing but mere imagination. Most likely, I will even struggle with automatic and then I would say, it is time to end myself.

I know man, it is jsut too brutal. The thing is, after I am done with automatic, I can go for stick. As long as you have a driver licence for stick, you are good to go but I do not even have a driver licence for automatic and I guess, I might even struggle with that. It is really time to end myself in order to restore the little honour that I have left.
I will maybe take auto too in the future despite being called beta. First time i tried stick with my grandpas car i drove into a stone murial, i was 15. The stick was on gear one so it started driving by itself. It's easier to learn how to drive if you live in a rural area/small town. Driving in cities must be suicidefuel.

I was about to make a thread but this seems like an appropriate space.
I JUST WOKE UP FROM A DREAM WHERE I KISSED WITH INDIAN BECKY. It felt so real. She wanted to hold my hands and kiss me as much as possible because we were hiding from his boyfriend. :feelsbadman: why couldn't i die right after the dream ended. Instead i woke up again in this world :feels::feels::feels::cryfeels:

Brutal teenage love pill man :feelsbadman: