Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Teen Chadlite already with a wife and a son

• Thread starter AlexanderTheGreat11
  • Start date
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Former postmaxxer.
★★★★★

Jfl , He's 21 now with 2.9m in earnings from playing tennis.

he plays some good tournaments sometimes tho

The tv, the media and all series are only there to mogg and make fun of other men. Why should I watch another's men life only to cuck myself?

The tv, the media and all series are only there to mogg and make fun of other men. Why should I watch another's men life only to cuck myself?
You're right. Just everyday being constantly reminded someone is doing much better than you

Chadlites can be cucked but I'm not sure if a true giga chad could

I see him as solid top20 in future, may be some Masters 1000 with luck, i dont think he will achieve anything significant in GS.
Some other young moggers ngl, like Rublev, Tsitsipas, Zverev, Shapovalov

Yes, totally forgot him just LOL. He is also very based, especially at US Open this year
He reached like six straight finals in a row jfl

He reached like six straight finals in a row jfl
I was surprised to see him falling early in Paris , He was going for the World No.3 ranking

Lol I watched some of his matches but didn't know that

Giga life mog us into oblivion

Yup. Must be especially painful for the oldcels here

Who's your pick to end with the most gs titles?
Yeah for sure. While olecels like me had to grind for years to earn decent cash (not even all succeeded). Young chads can just use their talent to get good fulfilling life

Yup. Must be especially painful for the oldcels here

Rafa fan so i pick him, hope his legs will handle and manage to win few more titles
Realisticaly Novak has chance too. Its all about injuries only. Roger probably wont win GS anymore, he wasted his two balls this year.

Same
Yeah for sure. While olecels like me had to grind for years to earn decent cash (not even all succeeded). Young chads can just use their talent to get good fulfilling life
It never began
Rafa fan so i pick him, hope his legs will handle and manage to win few more titles
Realisticaly Novak has chance too. Its all about injuries only. Roger probably wont win GS anymore, he wasted his two balls this year.
Same , I hope Nadal can surpass him and stay far enough from Djokovic. That 40-15 will haunt Federer forever

He's doing fine , Can't see him winning anything big in the future though
Hell yeah, great to see another tennis fan on here. I've seen this video, it's suifuel. They only got married because he knocked her up and their families are conservative. I think having a kid that young has put even more pressure on him to make money from tennis, and I think it initially backfired on him. However, he's improved a lot this year and is ranked in the Top 30 where he belongs.

As for his game, he has a lot of potential. He has a decent serve and a great backhand. His forehand is limited though, it seems very stiff and he hits it too close to his body. Fritz hits with a lot of pace, but lacks heavy spin and variety. His movement is decent, but could be better. However, if he makes the necessary adjustments, I think he can be a mainstay in the Top 20, maybe even hitting top 10 at some point. I don't see him winning a slam though, as there are simply too many better players.
I see him as solid top20 in future, may be some Masters 1000 with luck, i dont think he will achieve anything significant in GS.
Agreed. His groundstrokes need to improve. I think he has a good serve and movement though. But like with Fritz, there are simply too many other better players.
I was surprised to see him falling early in Paris , He was going for the World No.3 ranking
His streak had to end eventually. Chardy isn't a bad player though, and he was boosted by the French crowd.

Last edited:
Hell yeah, great to see another tennis fan on here. I've seen this video, it's suifuel. They only got married because he knocked her up and their families are conservative. I think having a kid that young has put even more pressure on him to make money from tennis, and I think it initially backfired on him. However, he's improved a lot this year and is ranked in the Top 30 where he belongs.

As for his game, he has a lot of potential. He has a decent serve and a great backhand. His forehand is limited though, it seems very stiff and he hits it too close to his body. Fritz hits with a lot of pace, but lacks heavy spin and variety. His movement is decent, but could be better. However, if he makes the necessary adjustments, I think he can be a mainstay in the Top 20, maybe even hitting top 10 at some point. I don't see him winning a slam though, as there are simply too many better players.

Agreed. His groundstrokes need to improve. I think he has a good serve and movement though. But like with Fritz, there are simply too many other better players.
Same. Oh yeah , I heard they’re mormons and that he also grew up in a fairly rich family. I pretty much overall agree , It would be nice for tennis to have a top American player , But I can’t see Fritz being the one

As much as I love Federer, I think Rafa will eventually surpass him if he stays healthy. However, he could get a freak injury that puts him out of the running, and Federer seems to be able to play forever. Djokovic could eventually surpass Federer, but if Nadal takes the lead, I don't think Djokovic will catch him, as he has a tendency to fall into slumps.
Same. Oh yeah , I heard they’re mormons and that he also grew up in a fairly rich family. I pretty much overall agree , It would be nice for tennis to have a top American player , But I can’t see Fritz being the one
Yeah, that house in the video is his parents'. It's huge, so he likely had his own wing of the house to himself. He has his own place now though. I don't see any American players on the horizon that can challenge the elite. America overhypes its youngsters and destroys them in the process.

nothing out of the ordinary

Based and tactical retreat pilled