Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teen Chad or $100 million?

Would you rather

• Total voters
1. Erasing 33 years from my age.
2. Experience happiness that money just can't buy.
3. Starting a model or actor carrier.

All of it worth more than all the money in the world.

Absolutely cucked if you didn't pick the money.
It doesn't work like that at all, not every Chad is rich and famous, a lot of them are just regular 9 to 5 workers or business owners.
Exactly. OP didn't say Gigachad, just a regular Chad. Many of them become fat betabuxxers like many others. Only a tiny % of Chads stay Chad their entire life and that is Gigachads.

Yeah sure you finger a pussy already with 14 and have sex with 16 unlike all of us and have no problem getting a gf.

But that's literally fucking it. 100 million is worth so much fucking more.

Last edited:
Nothing can buy youth, option 2 easily.

It doesn't work like that at all, not every Chad is rich and famous, a lot of them are just regular 9 to 5 workers or business owners.
Absolutely cucked if you didn't pick the money.

Exactly. OP didn't say Gigachad, just a regular Chad. Many of them become fat betabuxxers like many others. Only a tiny % of Chads stay Chad their entire life and that is Gigachads.

Yeah sure you finger a pussy already with 14 and have sex with 16 unlike all of us and have no problem getting a gf.

But that's literally fucking it. 100 million is worth so much fucking more.
They think every chad is a male model when most chads are just working a shitty 9 to 5 wagecuck job, I would much rather have $100 million than be good looking and tall, I don't give a fuck about validation, on the other hand these guys are obsessed with validation, they would give up being rich as fuck just to be validated by normies and foids

i will spend money on surgery thus have the best of both worlds.

If you restarted life as a 13 yo Chad you can legally pursue the women you're interested in :feelshehe:
13 year old chad can only attract 12-13 year olds, I don't want girls that age

13 year old chad can only attract 12-13 year olds, I don't want girls that age
13 year old chads can attract adult women. haven't you seen all the cases of female teachers having sex with their underage students in the news?

Option 2, why? Cause thats 100 million dollars nigga, gotta be stupid to not take that 100M plus it can last a lifetime if you know how to invest

Wait, if I choose 13 year old chad does that mean I go back in time 13 years ago or revert to 13 years old right now? Cuz if I go back in time, I could buy 15 year options on tesla and earn way more than 100 million

Easy choice for me. It's the only thing money can't buy
Yup I would take the 13 yr old chad. I would have gained so much positive social reinforcement that it woul make me low inhib. More social connections (which would help with success). And I wouldnt miss out on a great teenage upbringing. Meanwhile 100 million can never make up for what you missed out on as a youngin

Blkpillpres and Uggo Mongo both have high IQ arguments, it just seems like you both care about different things and define truly escaping inceldom as two different things. One side is more emotional, the other isn't.

In reality no one is really wrong, it's subjective. Personally I care about having sex with someone who wants to be there because they "love" me and not because they're slowly trying to extract financial value out of me either directly or indirectly. I care about having attractive kids who can have an easy life, having a social life etc.

Part of the reason that makes my social life bad is my looks, both men and women don't pay much attention to ugly guys opinions and existence in general and in turn I've become apathetic and no longer seek to actively try with making a social life. Being a chad is more than just having free sex, it's a total life change in every aspect.

So for me the answer would have to be Chad, I acknowledge I still have to work, Chad won't automatically become rich or well off even if it's easier but I still think it's worth it since it's important to me. Even if you don't believe in real love, at least a girl liking you for your looks is something that's more intrinsic and can't be stripped from you.

Work wouldn't be so horrible if you enjoyed going there, and since Chad will have pleasant experiences with people he can work in McDonald's and still be satisfied with his day when he comes home due to a variety of positive customer interactions and coworkers who love being around him. In reality though, it wouldn't be McDonald's since a Chad can do much easier jobs like modelling and getting significant amounts of money from effortless TikTok's etc.

If it's someone who doesn't care as much about the emotional side of things, then the $100 mill is a perfect choice and there's no issue with that.
This. @BlkPillPres I agree with alot of you're posts and you are honestly one of my all time favourite users. But i have come clean and say that not everybody is like you. I would honestly rather grow up in a housing complex full of support, family and great friends. Than a loner in a mansion who fuck whores.

Not everybody is egoless and unempathetic like you. And you might put me on your ignore list for saying this but it's the truth. We need social validation to feel valued and appreciated. It soothes our hearts. I honestly wish I was a cold,unempathetic dude like you who didn't give af about ego or validation. But I can't,I'm soft and I need validation. I can't cope without it.

I'm honestly ashamed to admit it,but it's the truth.