Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [TeeHee][RageFuel][SuicideFuel]Jailbait sluts in gynocratic, feminist hellholes.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
There are few things more rage-inducing for us than seeing 14-17 year-olds, fully mature, with prime child-bearing hips and tits you can use as a pillow, dressed like absolute whores, strutting around and garnering all of the male attention, especially from men she has absolutely zero interest in. I'm talking short booty shorts so short her ass is hanging out for a handful, ultra tight tank tops so tight you can see the contours of her nipples and areolae, and a motherfucking g-string.

The worst part is that Western society encourages these prime, breedable holes to be as big a sluts as they so desire, while simulateneously villifying and shaming all male-kind, if they so much as look at her lustfully. Not only that, but the men will whiteknight and outright kill any male who has sex with them, because of their cucked moral values who see it as a crime on par with, if not worse than, genocide. In most places in the world these teenagers would be shamed by society and beaten by their fathers for being such degenerates, and then married off to stable men to continue building families.

tl;dr: Nuke the West.

How do you expect us to believe this theory without any photographic evidence?

How do you expect us to believe this theory without any photographic evidence?
Just go outside at the right time. You can see it IRL, maybe use some othER senses too :feelshmm:

Pour molten lead in the eyes and mouths of normies.

Greetings and salutations IT.

Greetings and salutations IT.
ya IT wont be able to help themselves with the "child-bearing hips" and "contours of her nipples and areolae" lines :lul::lul::lul:

ya IT wont be able to help themselves with the "child-bearing hips" and "contours of her nipples and areolae" lines :lul::lul::lul:
You faggots need to stop giving a fuck about what those deranged troons think and not let them live in your heads rent-free. I'm starting to think you newfags are larps who are fishing for material to post there.

You faggots need to stop giving a fuck about what those deranged troons think and not let them live in your heads rent-free. I'm starting to think you newfags are larps who are fishing for material to post there.
@BurntIvoryKingcel1
also idc about IT but the extreme detail some incels go into when describing foid bodies will never not be hilarious. I don't mind at all, it's not offensive to me and idc about what foids would think but I think some of ur wording is universal kek fuel. again not that there's anything wrong with that :feelskek:

@BurntIvoryKingcel1
also idc about IT but the extreme detail some incels go into when describing foid bodies will never not be hilarious. I don't mind at all, it's not offensive to me and idc about what foids would think but I think some of ur wording is universal kek fuel. again not that there's anything wrong with that :feelskek:
Did you ever to stop to wonder why that is? I can't exactly post a picture. JFL

Did you ever to stop to wonder why that is? I can't exactly post a picture. JFL
u dont need to post a picture we see them outside everyday in abundance. but dramatic descriptions are common here and are hilarious. they make .is .is so I enjoyed ur post :feelsYall:

u dont need to post a picture we see them outside everyday in abundance. but dramatic descriptions are common here and are hilarious. they make .is .is so I enjoyed ur post :feelsYall:
:feelsYall: