Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Teehee moment

I just read those with the most emotionless face and shrugged.

Water is wet.

"2 hours going down on me"

2 hours going down on a landwhale for a 30 second dry hand job and she makes you finish in the bathroom. Yep thats the life :feelsclown:
Also she’s basically confirming the dickpill.

2 hours going down on a landwhale for a 30 second dry hand job and she makes you finish in the bathroom. Yep thats the life :feelsclown:
Also she’s basically confirming the dickpill.
She literally says she's a size queen and a small dick is a dealbreaker for her, that dicklet was apparently so good she never wants to experience it again :lul:

I just read those with the most emotionless face
Wish I could, but the way toilets phrase it makes my blood boil. Which is prob why they choose to phrase it that way

"2 hours going down on me"
3kpqeg

Wish I could, but the way toilets phrase it makes my blood boil. Which is prob why they choose to phrase it that way
Give it time. I'm going to guess you're younger than me. The longer you live, the less these will bother you because it's the same crap you will see since you're at the very least your teenage years.

"Someone will like you for you, but it won't be me."

>going down on a female
Disgusting.

you are reading too much into it sweaty

How is it a deal breaker and you're a "size queen" but the "best sex" you've ever had was with a small dick dude who only ate you out? He must've good looking.