Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Teehee look at me i need attention on internet because im in a male dominated field and im just doing my job teehee am so stunning and brave!! Teehee

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
20190801 103000

Why is she appealing to her gender? It is fucking irrelevant. If she is a good dev she is a good dev. No need to point out that she has a vagina.

Kinda looks like a tranny but probably not

Wow queen :feelslala: but tbh why did her game get put in a museum? Dont museums only hold antiques, also jfl at visiting a game museum

If she is a good dev she is a good dev. No need to point out that she has a vagina.
no male would feel the need to do this and even if they did, they wouldnt get a fraction of the attention that she got

Reddit just keeps on giving

cunt looks much older than 20

I bet her game is trash.

I'm so sick of Reddit, I'm trying not to go on there anymore.

Game looks like shit. She does appear to have some massive sweater puppets under that baggy shirt. Too bad they are only for Chad.

Just code a hoax moon lander game sister. Get a awards!

Any foid in the game industry was given the job by a soy cuck incel thirsty for female validation. Women cannot code unless they're trannies. Why would you gloat about doing 3/4ths of the work? You can whip up a prototype in three hours. Not much of an accomplishment.

Games are progressively getting worse. She will help to develop the next feminism and gay simulator.

This attention-seeking humblebragging is fucking obnoxious and I'm fucking sick of it. The proper response should be, "Here's a Special Ed gold star for you, you special snowflake! Here, take two! The other one can be for tying your own shoes."

Just imagine being a foid, you get showered in attention and praise just for breathing 24/7.