Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Teehee I'm not like other noodlewhores oopsie nvm I am

FA49EAB8 D51C 43AF A0FA 03481C11CB57

No fucking comment.

Asian women have a love/hate Daddy issue relationship with white men. They hate Daddy ... but they also want Daddy to put them over their knee and spank them. Asian women's Daddy issues with white men are more toxic and dangerous than a low-IQ-shegroids outright hatred for white men.

Jfl at “just go for asian women, bro” advice I get from normies

Asian women have a love/hate Daddy issue relationship with white men. They hate Daddy ... but they also want Daddy to put them over their knee and spank them. Asian women's Daddy issues with white men are more toxic and dangerous than a low-IQ-shegroids outright hatred for white men.
Based

Jfl at “just go for asian women, bro” advice I get from normies
Western Asian women are demons and usually the biggest whores. The only ones I’d fuck with are ones from Eastern conservative countries, but they still aren’t NAWALT unicorns. Never trust a female.

At least she's honest. Even so, they will still insist this isn't true--that her tastes are an outlier.

Never trust a whore

foids are fucking retarded

This has to be a meme account.
Not even IT can do the mental gymnastics for this.

JFL at this virtue signaling white guy. He should be grateful he’s white. I wish I were white and not a ricecel.

Retarded whore tbh

How are people missing this post. Jfc.

Everyone should be responding to this shit with :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: emojis.

Also this.

LMFAO.

That post is new, 4 hours ago. :lul:

Suifuel for Asiancels

LOL, my asian female doctor is the living embodiment of this, since she's married to a successful white male musical person of some sort ie I think he does stuff like conduct orchestras and set up other various high brow fancy music related shit.

Well whore, if you feel so bad, then show some love and give them some pussy too.

LOL, my asian female doctor is the living embodiment of this, since she's married to a successful white male musical person of some sort ie I think he does stuff like conduct orchestras and set up other various high brow fancy music related shit.
There's no chad or tyrone orchestra conductors.

Screen Shot 2020 01 16 at 115724 AM
Screen Shot 2020 01 16 at 115733 AM
Screen Shot 2020 01 16 at 115743 AM
Screen Shot 2020 01 16 at 115754 AM
Screen Shot 2020 01 16 at 115803 AM
Screen Shot 2020 01 16 at 115815 AM

Lol one of us said he found his "brocel" in the comments

She needs to be jailed
full