Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Ted Kaczynski was right about society

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Ted Kaczynski the "Unabomber" predicted the future of society. He bombed people between 1978 and 1995, he killed three people and injured 23 others in a nationwide bombing campaign against people he believed to be advancing modern technology and the destruction of the environment. He was right about his opions and he wrote manifesto. At his manifesto Kaczynski claims that any industrial society must inherently suppress human freedom and self-esteem, cannot be corrected by any means, and will continually worsen. Today, the sexual revolution has begun and foids got more rights. Because of technology standarts of foids rised to the sky. Maybe we had chance if we lived in past. I respect this man. He is now held in prison and he is 72 years old. Long live St. Ted Kaczynski.

Attachments

• Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
    Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 66
industrial revolution screwed up the male role in society and made men become more cucks

Screenshot 20210815 124153 YouTube

"Evil Inkler, Bombing is not good! Become a betabux like me. Look what le bull gave to me today."

Most brutal thing is he was betrayed by his own brother because Ted didnt like his stupid wife.

What sense is in to bomb randoms and not industry? Serious dont get it.

Most brutal thing is he was betrayed by his own brother because Ted didnt like his stupid wife.
Also his best friend betrayed him and dated with foid. This is proof that foids start having sex at age 13-14. When foids are at their 18-20 they already became bukkake face got gangbanged from Chads and did many brutal sex fantasies.

Uncle Ted is a god.

Ive read afaik everything he’s published regarding technology/industrialization. The only thing I disagree with is his optimism that it is possible to undertake a revolution against technology. For one to be successful, and it’s effects permanent, a revolution would have to happen, successfully, on every industrialized corner of the planet, simultaneously, and all evidence of technology and technical knowledge be destroyed so there are no seeds from which it can rise again.. It is obviously against the interests of all states for this to happen, so you’d expect them to deploy the military to stop this revolution. It comes down to the entire worlds population armed with this knowledge vs the collective strength of all the worlds armies. You can barely get anyone on board in the first place much less a massive army of millions of die-hard revolutionaries.. There is no way it can happen. Ted even unknowingly proves this with a long ass sorta-mathematical proof of why all self propagating systems will seek short term benefit/advantage, even at the cost of long term detriment. It’s a simple proof. If not capitalizing on some immediate/short term advantage costs you your existence, you won’t be around for anything in the future. Using the state as an example, No state would be on board with this because it would a: cost them their existence, and b: even if it were successful, some other technological country would immediately come in, conquer them, and reindustrialize their country, so any efforts made towards that goal are futile.

humanity is fucked. Even if everyone is armed with uncle teds manifesto, nothing will happen. Technology and industrialization are like a giant superorganism that just does what it wants and is impossible to stop.. Even if we could adapt perfectly to an industrial environment, and continue adapting as the environment constantly evolves, we would at the same time become more dependent on it, and more MALADAPTED to a natural, less volatile environment (nature). think treatment for some shit-tier trait that would normally be a death sentence. Poor vision, childhood cancer, diabeetus, etc. Rare in nature, but we have treatment so these genes propagate and become more common. Carriers of these genes become totally dependent on technology to not die. I.e., they are maladapted to nature and wouldn’t survive without modern medicine. Eventually, super effective cancer treatments (not cures), or treatments for any other life threatening ailment, will result In a much (magnitudes) higher number of cases. Some Kid gets cancer, and instead of dying, some miracle serum saves him, he lives, he fucks, he has a kid, and his kid gets cancer. Cycle repeats. Eventually childhood cancer becomes common. And these are just big macro phenomenon that can be easily identified. There’s a million other small, but maybe consequential things, that we may not even know the existence or important of yet, that could get bred out of or into existence that could be detrimental to survival in nature.

some other technological country would immediately come in, conquer them, and reindustrialize their country, so any efforts made towards that goal are futile.
Well balanced observation.

I tried to sell organic farm produce. Began with telling about it to known acquaintances that there is no influence of roundup (glyphosate) or any irorganic nitrogen, phosphorous additions and that these would help delay the onset of cancer.

Guess what, even with the same price as that of 'sprayed' vegetables, they all prefer to buy the normal ones than go organic. These are the people who knows what I am doing in the farm. Forget brainwashing, the level of numbness in them when it comes to making decisions is astonishing. Following the most popular news sources, voting for someone who the polls are saying they will win, being very careful not to offend anyone (LGBT, politics).. you think you have seen the weakest human and they will prove the next day that there's something even worse.

Modern humans claim to be individuals but what they say and what they do are entirely different. Some deviation between those two spheres of the being is fine and the individual is to course correct his actions with the thought as a guideline but nope. They seem comfortable (or, lazy?) in that division (if they are aware of it, in the first place)

Last edited:
Uncle Ted is a god.

Ive read afaik everything he’s published regarding technology/industrialization. The only thing I disagree with is his optimism that it is possible to undertake a revolution against technology. For one to be successful, and it’s effects permanent, a revolution would have to happen, successfully, on every industrialized corner of the planet, simultaneously, and all evidence of technology and technical knowledge be destroyed so there are no seeds from which it can rise again.. It is obviously against the interests of all states for this to happen, so you’d expect them to deploy the military to stop this revolution. It comes down to the entire worlds population armed with this knowledge vs the collective strength of all the worlds armies. You can barely get anyone on board in the first place much less a massive army of millions of die-hard revolutionaries.. There is no way it can happen. Ted even unknowingly proves this with a long ass sorta-mathematical proof of why all self propagating systems will seek short term benefit/advantage, even at the cost of long term detriment. It’s a simple proof. If not capitalizing on some immediate/short term advantage costs you your existence, you won’t be around for anything in the future. Using the state as an example, No state would be on board with this because it would a: cost them their existence, and b: even if it were successful, some other technological country would immediately come in, conquer them, and reindustrialize their country, so any efforts made towards that goal are futile.

humanity is fucked. Even if everyone is armed with uncle teds manifesto, nothing will happen. Technology and industrialization are like a giant superorganism that just does what it wants and is impossible to stop.. Even if we could adapt perfectly to an industrial environment, and continue adapting as the environment constantly evolves, we would at the same time become more dependent on it, and more MALADAPTED to a natural, less volatile environment (nature). think treatment for some shit-tier trait that would normally be a death sentence. Poor vision, childhood cancer, diabeetus, etc. Rare in nature, but we have treatment so these genes propagate and become more common. Carriers of these genes become totally dependent on technology to not die. I.e., they are maladapted to nature and wouldn’t survive without modern medicine. Eventually, super effective cancer treatments (not cures), or treatments for any other life threatening ailment, will result In a much (magnitudes) higher number of cases. Some Kid gets cancer, and instead of dying, some miracle serum saves him, he lives, he fucks, he has a kid, and his kid gets cancer. Cycle repeats. Eventually childhood cancer becomes common. And these are just big macro phenomenon that can be easily identified. There’s a million other small, but maybe consequential things, that we may not even know the existence or important of yet, that could get bred out of or into existence that could be detrimental to survival in nature.
Never began

I agree with what he said but I dont think a solution is possible at this point. There is no progressing backwards with technology unless there is a huge war or society collapses.

I am going to smash my computer after this comment in solidarity with Ted

a hatred of society is ipso facto accompanied by hatred of the industrial complex, because technology is the very backbone of society and is what gives your enemies power over you.

Ted Kaczynski the "Unabomber" predicted the future of society. He bombed people between 1978 and 1995, he killed three people and injured 23 others in a nationwide bombing campaign against people he believed to be advancing modern technology and the destruction of the environment. He was right about his opions and he wrote manifesto. At his manifesto Kaczynski claims that any industrial society must inherently suppress human freedom and self-esteem, cannot be corrected by any means, and will continually worsen. Today, the sexual revolution has begun and foids got more rights. Because of technology standarts of foids rised to the sky. Maybe we had chance if we lived in past. I respect this man. He is now held in prison and he is 72 years old. Long live St. Ted Kaczynski.
This modern society deserve to be punished very brutally

I admire this man and his methods. An unfortunate soul and a true genius. His story shows how much IQ really matters for all of the low IQ copers here. If I ever get locked up in federal supermax I want his autograph

An emp blast would be the only savior for us

Well balanced observation.

I tried to sell organic farm produce. Began with telling about it to known acquaintances that there is no influence of roundup (glyphosate) or any irorganic nitrogen, phosphorous additions and that these would help delay the onset of cancer.

Guess what, even with the same price as that of 'sprayed' vegetables, they all prefer to buy the normal ones than go organic. These are the people who knows what I am doing in the farm. Forget brainwashing, the level of numbness in them when it comes to making decisions is astonishing. Following the most popular news sources, voting for someone who the polls are saying they will win, being very careful not to offend anyone (LGBT, politics).. you think you have seen the weakest human and they will prove the next day that there's something even worse.

Modern humans claim to be individuals but what they say and what they do are entirely different. Some deviation between those two spheres of the being is fine and the individual is to course correct his actions with the thought as a guideline but nope. They seem comfortable (or, lazy?) in that division (if they are aware of it, in the first place)

People cannot be woken up unless they themselves are actively seeking the nature of reality. You can douse them in all the facts and parade evidence in front of their faces but they won't absorb any of it. It's much better for your mental health to just adopt the perspective of "you reap what you sow" and enjoy the show as normies slowly enslave and kill themselves.

he wanted to become a woman before he went crazy

When I first read his manifesto as a teenI found myself agreeing with everything he said. Ive always thought about writing to him in prison as well.