Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ted Kaczynski (Unabomber) dead

Bro @Deleted member 41104 suicide and this too fuck bro

ted-unabomber.jpg

Your finally free Ted:cryfeels:

mogged me to death

God bless this man

He was a legend

Ride in peace Uncle Ted

wasn't he a tranny?

Then Jesus said to them, "Only in his hometown, among his relatives, and in his own household is a prophet without honor."

Mark 6:4

RIP to tha GOAT, fuck his brother and his whore of a sister in law who reported him

did he die as a virgin?

All my heroes are dead now.

Except one, maybe. The Long Island serial killer (LISK) was never captured and is presumably just retired into anonymity.

Was he blackpilled ?

Wait this dude only killed 3 people? I thought for sure he killed dozens or hundreds with that name. I mistook him for that dude who blew up that building in Oklahoma. Finding out he only killed 3 people makes him a lot less interesting. Timothy McVeigh is the one I’m thinking of. Just looked at his Wikipedia and coincidentally today is the 22nd anniversary of his death. I haven’t read about the Unabomber but the more I read through McVeigh’s Wikipedia page the more it seems he was an incel. Although he had a gf once it was when he was an adolescent. Sure it counts because those are teenage years but he said himself he didn’t know how to impress bitches and sought romance with his coworker at his dead end job but was rejected jfl. I know that feeling as the same happened to me a few months ago. He grew angry and frustrated with not being able to find a gf. I doubt the same applied to this other guy

Last edited:
rest in peace, uncle ted.

Got the news from @aaaaaacel on cuckcord already.

Wait this dude only killed 3 people? I thought for sure he killed dozens or hundreds with that name. I mistook him for that dude who blew up that building in Oklahoma. Finding out he only killed 3 people makes him a lot less interesting. Timothy McVeigh is the one I’m thinking of. Just looked at his Wikipedia and coincidentally today is the 22nd anniversary of his death. I haven’t read about the Unabomber but the more I read through McVeigh’s Wikipedia page the more it seems he was an incel. Although he had a gf once it was when he was an adolescent. Sure it counts because those are teenage years but he said himself he didn’t know how to impress bitches and sought romance with his coworker at his dead end job but was rejected jfl. I know that feeling as the same happened to me a few months ago. He grew angry and frustrated with not being able to find a gf. I doubt the same applied to this other guy
You sound like a foid.

He was a great man and a hero.

You sound like a foid.
I thought the same thing.

Kill count means jack shit. Due to his based ideas, unprecedented nature, fleeing the feds for decades on end and continuing to write and correspond from prison, he will be remembered for probably hundreds of years to come.

Faggots like McVeigh (probably a damn fed himself) will be and have already been more or less forgotten. Ted K's legacy is greater than most incels combined as he even captivates the attention of normies since the many decades ago of his deeds.

The man actually had IDEAS. This wasn't just some faggot who couldn't get laid. He actually got to the root of the issue, which is modern civilization. Some like myself would say modern caucusoid civilization, but I digress.

Also not getting a girl was major in his life but that was far from his only frustration.

Elliot Rodger has a low kill count too. Means very little. Impact is more important.

Oh sorry you said the same thing.

McVeigh was also known to be involuntarily celibate afaik

should we really give a fuck about the death of some random guy who was an HTN when he was young. i am not happy that he died but i am not sad also, i just don't care about some mogger who didn't use his prime the right way and ended up a virgin (if ot larping)
another soul left the world, days continue

Fuck that gay site making me create an account to read it

Kill count means jack shit. Due to his based ideas, unprecedented nature, fleeing the feds for decades on end and continuing to write and correspond from prison, he will be remembered for probably hundreds of years to come.

Faggots like McVeigh (probably a damn fed himself) will be and have already been more or less forgotten. Ted K's legacy is greater than most incels combined as he even captivates the attention of normies since the many decades ago of his deeds.

The man actually had IDEAS. This wasn't just some faggot who couldn't get laid. He actually got to the root of the issue, which is modern civilization. Some like myself would say modern caucusoid civilization, but I digress.

Also not getting a girl was major in his life but that was far from his only frustration.
Pretentiouscels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Elliot Rodger has a low kill count too. Means very little. Impact is more important.
Higher kill count means higher impact :feelsclown:

Wtf did he actually change tho? Ideas mean jack shit when they change nothing. At the least he could’ve killed more people. McVeigh had objectively more of a negative impact on society (which is good) than that tranny. Imagine idolizing a tranny btw :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also, McVeigh’s motivation wasn’t that he couldn’t get a gf retard. Not that that should be a problem if it was considering you’re on a fucking incel forum. It’ simply a relatable aspect to his story. All of the nonsense you just rambled about boils down to your lack of success with women as you wouldn’t give less of a shit about any of that if you were a Tyrone who could go out every night and fuck a new woman. You‘re no different than the hypocritical, self righteous normies

Higher kill count means higher impact :feelsclown:
No it doesn't. By this logic MLK and George Floyd have less impact than ER or Alek because they didn't kill anyone. :feelstastyman: (same argument with Alek vs ER)
Wtf did he actually change tho?
You make the normie mistake of thinking that because there are no immediate discernable changes this means his impact is low. I didn't say McVeigh's motivation was based on no gf. I just find it laughable that people actually put certain killers above Ted who hardly had any fucking ideas other than being depressed and sad with their personal situation. Entire movements have spawned from Ted K's ideology. Anders Brevik plagiarized a large portion of his manifesto. He is one of the most quoted and referenced serial killers DECADES after the fact, because he actually had something to say other than "I can't get laid" or "I don't like the government". His ideology has actually penetrated into the mainstream unlike any other killer I can think of.

Last edited:
No it doesn't. By this logic MLK and George Floyd have less impact than ER or Alek because they didn't kill anyone. :feelstastyman: (same argument with Alek vs ER)

You make the normie mistake of thinking that because there are no immediate discernable changes this means his impact is low. I didn't say McVeigh's motivation was based on no gf. I just find it laughable that people actually put certain killers above Ted who hardly had any fucking ideas other than being depressed and sad with their personal situation. Entire movements have spawned from Ted K's ideology. Anders Brevik plagiarized a large portion of his manifesto. He is one of the most quoted and referenced serial killers DECADES after the fact, because he actually had something to say other than "I can't get laid" or "I don't like the government". His ideology has actually penetrated into the mainstream unlike any other killer I can think of.
Your last point is good. But no that logic doesn’t make sense. MLK and George Floyd weren’t killers or looking to damage society so they aren’t comparable to those who were. We can compare killers to other killers and their impact. Not literally anyone well known. When do you start comparing them to athletes?

Your last point is good. But no that logic doesn’t make sense. MLK and George Floyd weren’t killers or looking to damage society so they aren’t comparable to those who were. We can compare killers to other killers and their impact. Not literally anyone well known. When do you start comparing them to athletes?
The financial impact alone of someone like LeBron probably trumps every serial killer to ever live.

And I despise ER, but I can't argue that his is the Michael Jordan of this thing of ours even though he doesn't have that many rings aka kills.

The financial impact alone of someone like LeBron probably trumps every serial killer to ever live.

And I despise ER, but I can't argue that his is the Michael Jordan of this thing of ours even though he doesn't have that many rings aka kills.
Do you even get what I’m saying? And “this thing of ours”. You’ve been watching The Sopranos huh?