Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ted Bundy wasn't that attractive and was considered a "creepy" by a few foids that looked him

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxp_gZN8H5k

Here is a full video that gets into every single detail about him

Here a few things that he said in case you don't want to watch the full video:
1) He looked different from every angle which helped him

Looks good in here in today's standards

Has a backwards eye area (I also have this feature, it makes side profile much worse with a combination of a big nose), huge nose, the backwards eyes and huge nose gives a weird facial illusion and overall kinda ugly

2) Everyone saw a different person, some saw a charming and attractive man, some saw a weird and a creepy man

3) In a bar that he went to, a few foids noticed him and said that he was creepy

4) He was also considered attractive because of he is darktriadmaxxed, even serial killers like John Wayne Gacy (3/10 fat and old looking guy) got love letters

Now he was also born in 1946, where Testosterone was almost twice as high in average which makes males develop more masculine facial features so in average he wasn't that much attractive then other males, also lower hypergamy
are also a good combination of why it was easier for him and why he wasn't that "special"

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxp_gZN8H5k

Here is a full video that gets into every single detail about him

Here a few things that he said in case you don't want to watch the full video:
1) He looked different from every angle which helped him

Looks good in here in today's standards
View attachment 275758

Has a backwards eye area (I also have this feature, it makes side profile much worse with a combination of a big nose), huge nose, the backwards eyes and huge nose gives a weird facial illusion and overall kinda ugly
View attachment 275759

2) Everyone saw a different person, some saw a charming and attractive man, some saw a weird and a creepy man

3) In a bar that he went to, a few foids noticed him and said that he was creepy

4) He was also considered attractive because of he is darktriadmaxxed, even serial killers like John Wayne Gacy (3/10 fat and old looking guy) got love letters

Now he was also born in 1946, where Testosterone was almost twice as high in average which makes males develop more masculine facial features so in average he wasn't that much attractive then other males, also lower hypergamy
are also a good combination of why it was easier for him and why he wasn't that "special"

I too have noticed men back in those days, even pictures of HS seniors looked masculine as fuck, like they were in their mid 20s.

not creepy, darktriadmaxxed
that was before he was famous and did what he did
I too have noticed men back in those days, even pictures of HS seniors looked masculine as fuck, like they were in their mid 20s.
Because our testosterone is almost twice as much as lower now, technically we are half the men that our grandpas used to be

Last edited:
Women were attracted to him because of his good personality, silly

Teenagers used to look older before the 2010s

Teenagers used to look older before the 2010s
True asf, I have just seen someone asking why people used to look older at the same age as him in a discord group

True asf, I have just seen someone asking why people used to look older at the same age as him in a discord group
Seriously look at any yearbook from previous decades and the 12th grade girls look much older than even today’s 21 year old girls

Seriously look at any yearbook from previous decades and the 12th grade girls look much older than even today’s 21 year old girls
I know, I already looked at several year books, I also saw photos of my dad and grandparents when they were my age and they look way older

I know, I already looked at several year books, I also saw photos of my dad and grandparents when they were my age and they look way older
I wonder what caused teens and young adults to look younger in the past ten years

Keep in mind the 70's were very different. He was considered handsome, combined with his psychopatic low-inhibition personality made him very attractive to females.