Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ted Bundy was based

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
He used his chadliness to murder woman. Thats a true slayer in my books :feelsautistic:.
Images 3

This world would be a much better place if he had never been caught...

YAAAAASSS MAN SLAAAAAAY :heart::fire::fire::fire::fire:

I've been told that my dad looks like Ted Bundy. I look like my dad. I am definitely going places.

PERSONALITY RIGHT?
RIGHT?
RIGHT?
I HATE THESE FUCKING CUNTS WHY DO THEY LIE TO US?
FSDHJGAHGEIOGRTJIGTRIOGTROI

Dahmer was based x9k
Jeffrey Dahmer Milwaukee Police 1991 mugshot

Convicted of 30 murders suspected in over a 100 more,escaped from prison twice,respresented himself in court,very charming and received hundreds of letters a day from femoid admirers,this guy right here is the true supreme gentleman,I wished he was still doing what he did,cleanse the world of roasties

PERSONALITY RIGHT?
RIGHT?
RIGHT?
I HATE THESE FUCKING CUNTS WHY DO THEY LIE TO US?
FSDHJGAHGEIOGRTJIGTRIOGTROI
He did have a charming personality tho, that plus his face is what made his killing easy

Ed Kemper is the true incel serial killer.
kemper-walking.jpg

Kemper was regarded as non-threatening by his victims. He targeted young female hitchhikers during his killing spree, luring them into his vehicle and driving them to secluded areas where he would murder them before taking their corpses back to his home to be decapitated, dismembered and violated. He then murdered his mother and one of her friends before turning himself in to the authorities. Found sane and guilty at his trial in 1973, he requested the death penalty for his crimes. However, capital punishment was temporarily suspended in California and he instead received eight life sentences. Since then, Kemper has been incarcerated in the California Medical Facility.

I recommend The Last Podcast On the Left Episode about him:

His unattractiveness to women was a major motive for him.

kemper-walking.jpg

Kemper was regarded as non-threatening by his victims. He targeted young female hitchhikers during his killing spree, luring them into his vehicle and driving them to secluded areas where he would murder them before taking their corpses back to his home to be decapitated, dismembered and violated. He then murdered his mother and one of her friends before turning himself in to the authorities. Found sane and guilty at his trial in 1973, he requested the death penalty for his crimes. However, capital punishment was temporarily suspended in California and he instead received eight life sentences. Since then, Kemper has been incarcerated in the California Medical Facility.

god damn he was a mother fucking giant :feelsmega:

Bundy was Chad scum, fuck him.

kemper-walking.jpg

Just be tall theory busted

Low IQ thread.

jealous much
Bundy was a Chad ffs, the guy fucked dead bodies and you act like he is a god.

Stop worshipping these scum.

Bundy and the rest of his kind are our enemies, he had everything life had given him but decided to ruin it because he's a twisted sick fuck.

The cunt should of been brutally tortured and stabbed to death for just the crime of being a Chad.

Fuck him and fuck anyone who worships Chad filth.

Convicted of 30 murders suspected in over a 100 more,escaped from prison twice,respresented himself in court,very charming and received hundreds of letters a day from femoid admirers,this guy right here is the true supreme gentleman,I wished he was still doing what he did,cleanse the world of roasties