Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ted Bundy the most attractive serial killer ever is ugly by 2019 foid standards.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
You cant make this fucking shit up anymore.

We need to reset society and try again.

When Chad Bundy is ugly are we even fucking human anymore?
20190206 020339

That's why Richard Ramirez >>>>>>> Ted Bundy.

Ramirez would still do well with today's Tinderellas. In fact someone should do a Chadfishing experiment with his pics.

One foid word doesn't define all. Every foids are literally drooling over TB, you're coping if you think TB is ugly.

average weirdo by 2019 foid standards
Carsonaldridgeblakeballard211

One foid word doesn't define all. Every foids are literally drooling over TB, you're coping if you think TB is ugly.
This, its just two random girls.
And they could very well be calling him ugly becuase they know a bunch of people have been using Bundy as an argument as for why looks>personality

foids entitlement knows no bounds it was greatest mistake by allowing them to become this empowered i doubt anything can stop it now

This, its just two random girls.
And they could very well be calling him ugly becuase they know a bunch of people have been using Bundy as an argument as for why looks>personality
The origional post was "People think that Bundy guy was hot? XD XD"

Ted Bundy is a legend

Ramirez mogs him.
7979D641 8C05 487A 8AD5 93C1822E781E
255661FE 7606 498B A8F3 EB852B13AD35

J A W

ricardo ramirez mogs him to hell and back

All real sucessfull people had luck genetically (sportmen, actors, businessmen, artists, criminals who get everything in plate).. I don't mean the self help gurus/incel Jack Ma tier copers who preach delusions

What happened to this world...

I mean he'd be chadlite by today's standards theres a reason why they keep making Ted Bundy documentaries. If he truly was ugly they wouldn't bother to overproduce documentaries that cause women to become enamored with him.

I mean he'd be chadlite by today's standards theres a reason why they keep making Ted Bundy documentaries. If he truly was ugly they wouldn't bother to overproduce documentaries that cause women to become enamored with him.
According to these girls hes basically incel

RIP in peace sub 8 men.

According to these girls hes basically incel

Females just like to ridicule Chads they cant have. Women neg men that are out of their league I've seen it so many times.

Females just like to ridicule Chads they cant have. Women beg men that are out of their league I've seen it so many times.
Women post hot guys on cuckbook all the time.

Standards are just getting out of control.

Nowadays only like 0,1% of the male population is considered attractive enough by foids.

But Bundy still wouldn't be incel today because he's thugmaxxed to the fullest.