Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ted bundy is the proof that looks = everything.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
im watching the netflix series about his tapes (its amazing) and i read some stories about him and so much stuff there are interesting AF when you discover the things he got because he was a chad.

when everyone already knew he's a killer - he still had a gf + tons of foids that wanted him.
he had a child while being in prison. - when he was about to get the death sentence a foid came to his cell and fucked him to have his kid.
HE GOT MARRIED IN COURT WHILE THEY TALKED ABOUT HIS KILLINGS.

he got money from foids while in prison.
some foids came to court to testify good things about him! they came to the court, on a case about a criminal that killed and raped tons of foids, and said - he's a good man! why? cuz HE'S A CHAD.

its just fucking amazing. they talk about him like an awesome human being that manage to be so successful in his field (killing foids.)
if he was ugly - everyone would talk about him like he's a monster. he would be hitler for them.

a short google search will show you TONS of articles like "why women love ted bundy" and stuff life that.

face is everything.

(for the copers that are coming to say "he wasnt a chad", he was for the 70s.)

also i really recommened to see the series about him on netflix. its amazing, this guy was so fucking good. i tried to convince myself he was a mentalcel but i cant do it, he fucked tons of foids.

Last edited:
Its the same reason why foids like getting their men into fights with randoms. It gives them pussy tingles to see dark triad men commit violence on their behalf.

honestly I dont think ted bundy is so good looking. ricardo ramirez was way more chad

honestly I dont think ted bundy is so good looking. ricardo ramirez was way more chad
i also dont see hm as a chad but he was the definition of a chad in the 70s. the beauty standards change from era to era.
all the detectives, journalists, victims and everyone that was in contact with him talked about how his look is what helped him the most.

You aren't wrong

im watching the netflix series about his tapes (its amazing) and i read some stories about him and so much stuff there are interesting AF when you discover the things he got because he was a chad.

when everyone already knew he's a killer - he still had a gf + tons of foids that wanted him.
he had a child while being in prison. - when he was about to get the death sentence a foid came to his cell and fucked him to have his kid.
HE GOT MARRIED IN COURT WHILE THEY TALKED ABOUT HIS KILLINGS.

he got money from foids while in prison.
some foids came to court to testify good things about him! they came to the court, on a case about a criminal that killed and raped tons of foids, and said - he's a good man! why? cuz HE'S A CHAD.

its just fucking amazing. they talk about him like an awesome human being that manage to be so successful in his field (killing foids.)
if he was ugly - everyone would talk about him like he's a monster. he would be hitler for them.

a short google search will show you TONS of articles like "why women love ted bundy" and stuff life that.

face is everything.

(for the copers that are coming to say "he wasnt a chad", he was for the 70s.)

also i really recommened to see the series about him on netflix. its amazing, this guy was so fucking good. i tried to convince myself he was a mentalcel but i cant do it, he fucked tons of foids.

I believe @SchrodingersDick made a thread just about this fallacy. Ted Bundy isn't some sex god despite that he is a murderer, but being a murderer is rather a major contribution to his success.

He is good looking and that is also a reason to why he was so beloved, but even if he was ugly having a murderer's reputation significantly increases your smv.

Last edited: