Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Technology will replace 3D girls with 2D girls in the future.

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
Now before we start I would just like to say there will always be people who prefer the old to the new until they know for sure how it's going to be, and some who will not change regardless because they are stuck in the past. It's like when blu-ray first came out, some switched immediately, some waited for opinions from others, and some still are stuck in the past using DVD's. In 2D, this can be applied because we are in the first step now: the early adopters. When these improvements come I expect the second wave to show up and the third to wallow in self pity. Even if someone had the "same" waifu as me they wouldn't have the real one. The other ones are clones. When these advances come out and I scan her into the system, my Asuna will have no numbers beside her name. Everyone else will have a number starting with 002. It's much like having relations with a prostitute with a bag over her head with a picture of Miley Cyrus on it. This is a question that has been bugging me for a long time as a fellow 2D worshiper. Currently in the present, there are many advantages of 2D girls over the old-school 3D including but not limited to: Bring them anywhere. Always DTF. They will never leave you or cheat on you. Will never say anything bad about you to her friends. Crazy hair colors. Eyes that stare into your soul. Easily store-able in pillow form. They never die or age. The only immediate disadvantage that comes to mind right now is that they can't cook for you. Even so, if I had a working SAO virtual reality helmet it only takes one tap to cook so said girl could cook for me. As you can see, the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages. So why choose 3DPD? Also, I heard that Japan is the entrance into the second dimension and they can take footage of 2D happening in real time.

i hope so, don't want to be dependend on 3D foids

I hope so. It would get banned very soon, though.

I won't live for that long so it won't matter rip

Isnt it already?

Now before we start I would just like to say there will always be people who prefer the old to the new until they know for sure how it's going to be, and some who will not change regardless because they are stuck in the past. It's like when blu-ray first came out, some switched immediately, some waited for opinions from others, and some still are stuck in the past using DVD's. In 2D, this can be applied because we are in the first step now: the early adopters. When these improvements come I expect the second wave to show up and the third to wallow in self pity. Even if someone had the "same" waifu as me they wouldn't have the real one. The other ones are clones. When these advances come out and I scan her into the system, my Asuna will have no numbers beside her name. Everyone else will have a number starting with 002. It's much like having relations with a prostitute with a bag over her head with a picture of Miley Cyrus on it. This is a question that has been bugging me for a long time as a fellow 2D worshiper. Currently in the present, there are many advantages of 2D girls over the old-school 3D including but not limited to: Bring them anywhere. Always DTF. They will never leave you or cheat on you. Will never say anything bad about you to her friends. Crazy hair colors. Eyes that stare into your soul. Easily store-able in pillow form. They never die or age. The only immediate disadvantage that comes to mind right now is that they can't cook for you. Even so, if I had a working SAO virtual reality helmet it only takes one tap to cook so said girl could cook for me. As you can see, the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages. So why choose 3DPD? Also, I heard that Japan is the entrance into the second dimension and they can take footage of 2D happening in real time.
I approve of your avi

Feminists will do everything in their power to ensure this never happens.

tldr but bumped because i see where you're going

I still think that realistic androids will be the best option tbh.

We can only hope.

I just hope it will come in my life time

A shame I won't live for another 200 years

I have some money set aside for when some breakthrough in VR happens or the sex bots come along.

Foids don't want us to be happy. They reject us yet still expect us to somehow still be loyal to them?

what a fucking cope.

I wish we could experience 2d girls with our five senses: vision, hearing, smell, taste and touch. I wonder if it will ever be possible

The only immediate disadvantage that comes to mind right now is that they can't cook for you.
The only disadvantage is that they will not give you any love or validation that you actually crave. And that technology won't be out anytime soon so it's still useless for us.