Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Techno

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
I made a low IQ python script which downloads youtube mp3s with youtube-dl by typing "ytt" of the most recent video I watched in my history. So I watched and thought ALLAHU AKHBAR Im not religious but listen to this it's quite allah and grand so I typed ytt and it was downloaded in 270 kbps and now I'm listening to it what the fuck is with this technology how can you just click buttons on a keyboard mechanism and then you get something what the fuck what is even this I don't understand this. Why don't all the normies who stick dick in vag put their brain effort into just improving techno so they can do more great things. But that's energy spent which could be energy spent on getting dick in hole or efforts which contribute to cum in hole so the only thing I can conclude is dick in hole is the most valuable motivation of the homosapiens will so why not just line all the holes up and cum inside them for all eternity because of abstract ideals which provide "meaning" to this meaningless existence which is only fueled by instincts of shooting white smelly liquid inside of the special hole which lets it in and produces offspring to continue this allah existence of no meaning but which seems to have meaninig because of the chemicals and whatever which makes the homosapien animals value breathing and consciousness

Why don't all the normies who stick dick in vag put their brain effort into just improving techno so they can do more great things. But that's energy spent which could be energy spent on getting dick in hole or efforts which contribute to cum in hole so the only thing I can conclude is dick in hole is the most valuable motivation of the homosapiens will so why not just line all the holes up and cum inside them for all eternity because of abstract ideals which provide "meaning" to this meaningless existence which is only fueled by instincts of shooting white smelly liquid inside of the special hole which lets it in and produces offspring to continue this allah existence of no meaning but which seems to have meaninig because of the chemicals and whatever which makes the homosapien animals value breathing and consciousness
Beautiful