Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Technically, I'm married

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★★
I vaguely remember this chubby girl in my preschool class during recess wanted to get married with me. It was a big thing for a bit with the girls for like a week, I remember that. We walked under the swing set frame like it was a wedding isle holding hands. It was for like 10 seconds then she ran off to go play with her other friends. I'm pretty sure she did that to a few other boys that day as well. Am I technically married to this foid? Am I fakecel for actually holding a girl's hand before?

You held hands with a female other than your mother as a kid? Fakecel. You were chad in preschool. Where did it all go wrong? I never once held hands with a woman outside of family in my life

You held hands with a female other than your mother as a kid? Fakecel. You were chad in preschool. Where did it all go wrong? I never once held hands with a woman outside of family in my life
I stayed a little boys body. I was maybe 5'3 in middle school, then only grew to 5"6. My frame is complete dog shit, think lollipop. Megamind was a nickname given to me in HS.

I stayed a little boys body. I was maybe 5'3 in middle school, then only grew to 5"6. My frame is complete dog shit, think lollipop. Megamind was a nickname given to me in HS.
Brutal. I was called "pear face" in middle school because my forehead was big and my jaw was narrow. Luckily after puberty my jaw got better, but it's still a bit weak

Brutal. I was called "pear face" in middle school because my forehead was big and my jaw was narrow. Luckily after puberty my jaw got better, but it's still a bit weak
I have a horse face and high forehead. Decent jaw growth, but gonial angle is pretty badly down turned. I truly look like those alien grey's, big head and tiny demure body

I have a horse face and high forehead. Decent jaw growth, but gonial angle is pretty badly down turned. I truly look like those alien grey's, big head and tiny demure body
Brutal

I vaguely remember this chubby girl in my preschool class during recess wanted to get married with me. It was a big thing for a bit with the girls for like a week, I remember that. We walked under the swing set frame like it was a wedding isle holding hands. It was for like 10 seconds then she ran off to go play with her other friends. I'm pretty sure she did that to a few other boys that day as well. Am I technically married to this foid? Am I fakecel for actually holding a girl's hand before?
I'm married too. Married to the motherfucking grind

I'm married to the game

You're not a technical anything. How is that a technicality? You got fake married in preschool. "Technically" would mean some bitch got your signature on a marriage certificate.

Now show me the documentation

Methinks you should continue to JBmaxx

Fakecels.is

really young girls can talk abt marriage often, yeah

so far as they're concerned, they're princesses in dollhouses marrying prince charming

sadly foids never really mature from that, just become bitchier until they want romance but are too off-putting